The Inverse Square Law..Your lights strong enough??

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by pencap, Jan 26, 2009.

1. pencap

pencap Excommunicated

what a joke, this is an immature site...............

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. pencap

pencap Excommunicated

o wel.................

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I would honestly like to know where you would get a 40W CFL with 18000 lumens, that would be kickass!:laughing5:

4. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

hell yea ill take 20 and you can take my HIDs

5. pencap

pencap Excommunicated

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Home DEOPOt.......but you gotts order it with a CC....................are you old enough to do that?
    IF it was up your ass, I think you would find it./

6. pencap

pencap Excommunicated

ewe!!!!

7. pencap

pencap Excommunicated

poorskunkyblazers maturity dosent sound like /nirvanna does it? "Smells like teen underwear.....rather than teen spirit..Please stay in school. You are my hope for the future..........

(shit......might as well push the button.....)

Do you know R1 / r 42 ?? Just how many "kickassbuds" can you (or would you ) take a picture of? Can you even , at your age, TAKE a picture? Or do you steal pics from the WEB??????

I'll See you folks later........Never come back here..waited 24 hours to get this" kickass login"......shit.......FUCKu all, are you ready for a BOT WAR???

8. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

IBTL.......and hopefully a swift Ban

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Oh my god don't tell me another kid who thinks they know everything. Dude I was cracking a little joke, a 18000 lumen 40W CFL doesn't exist. HA HA my maturity, buddy you don't know who you are talking to. Why don't you go do some reading around the forums first:suave: .

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I will not kick the fool....I will not kick the fool...I will not kick the fool....

There I feel better.

11. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

Fuck That I'm Gonna

bot war? wow man dont you have anything better to do?

12. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

I think you just signed your death warrent. MODS. Get em'

13. justmaintaing

justmaintaing Thread Killer........

Soaps

Why the soap opera?

14. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

At least he didn't hang around as long as SRH.

15. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

NO DOUBT!

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

He got himself. :)

17. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

i had broccoli

18. chckinitout

chckinitout Developed Alternating Nodes

??????

I would have sworn this thread was closed yesterday.

Out on a limb here, and I know it is cheap entertainment and I am as guilty as anyone of "rubbernecking" but why is it that these flame threads from obvious jackasses receive more views and responses than legit questions from sincere growers. Threads get hijacked all the time and thats cool cause we are all just bullshittin and one thing leads to another.Hey these guys are hijackin the whole site. Blatant terrorism. Maybe a rival site trying to bring us down(hows that for conspiracy?) The SRH kid or whatever comes in throwing rocks and ev1 throws back. Now these asses are lining up. tell me please these arent the same kids being disruptive under new names. Shit guys its like back in school when there was always one who didnt want to participate and make sure no else learned anything either. There are way too many cool and knowledgable people here on this site to waste time on negativity. Thanks to the mods for getting a handle on this crap.

DONT FEED THE TROLL

ok , im done , had to vent

PEACE ALL AND THANK YOU EVERYONE

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

They aren't the same ones. Seems there's an abundance of trolls out there just ready to cause problems. :sign13:

20. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

These aren't the trolls you are looking for...... lol