26 days into flowering!!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Danno33, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Danno33

Danno33 A Fat Sticky Bud

HEy this is my first garden and these are my plants at 26 days of flowering...visit my site and tell me what you think so far...

http://www.growkind.com/marijuanapictures.gk?id=1226

THis is the biggest bud we got...measures at almost 7 inches...Its the chocolate chunk.

[​IMG]

Lost of chrystals for only 26 days...

[​IMG]

THis is the cola from the Jack herer buds!

[​IMG]

SO this is how they stand after 26 days...

[​IMG]

VOte for my site and tell me what you think so far!!
    thanks!!

2. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Looking great. You mentioned 'we', are you growing with someone who has done this before?

3. Danno33

Danno33 A Fat Sticky Bud

i wish...but no..my buddies jsut helping me out, its always good to have a partner, especially if you have to go away or somthing...

but hey, my grows should only get better from here on tho right??

4. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

words just don't describe those buds, so you get a :bigok:

as long as you put effort towards improving you will improve...but you don't have much room for improvement! :smokin:

btw, you didn't even post the money shot:

[​IMG]

26 days!?!?!?! :shocked:

5. nulfire

nulfire Developed Alternating Nodes

Looks good, man.  Keep it up.

That money shot is nice....

(Edited by nulfire at 10:45 pm on April 12, 2004)

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Nice work Danno. :bigok: Should be an interesting issue in another 30 days. :biggrin:

7. rastadub

rastadub Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Simply spectacular pics, i love the last one too. nothing says skunky like some thick wooley pistils. Jack H now on my to do list LOL.

Thanks for sharing your garden with us.

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Danno..........SWEET!! Hey great pics buddie!! Gotta love that chunk! [​IMG]

9. Danno33

Danno33 A Fat Sticky Bud

Hey Jersey...k i had trouble posting pics too but i ask sombody and i got some good directions..lol

In the pot shot forum, i made a post called.."this is a bud you dont see everyday" and read through that and it tells you...Hope to see your pics soon!!

10. HELL BOY 420

HELL BOY 420 Full Flowering

Your plant is looking nice,try adding Sea bird guano(11-13-3)along with Awesome Blossoms(2-11-11)to your plants,your plants will blow up into blooming,later during flowering you can add Indonesian Bat(0-13-0) guano with Liquid Karma for micro-nutrients.