Anyone ever use this?!

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by anton9881, Aug 8, 2006.

1. anton9881

anton9881 Established Healthy Roots

2. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

well it hold alot, but it would be mainly for a really quick and small sog grow, like 12/12 from seed. you could also take cuttings when they get too large and pop them into another system. it really isn't practical for marijuana though since you don't have much room to grow in, they would probably grow into the light too badly, and need constant clipping, which would reduce total yield unless taken for clones.

3. anton9881

anton9881 Established Healthy Roots

So it would be ideal for a mother plant used year round?

4. LongTimeToker

LongTimeToker Veggy Stage

For A did you say A meaning one????? That would be foolish huh???? Look at the price man DAMN!

I don't even really understand it I don't think. So the plants are upside down sometime???? The thing is turning? They don't show but the one pic and it is small. At 2+ grand damn. Huh

5. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

6. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

the system may look good, but it is for growing bonsai and very small herbs/flowers, the only marijuana you could maybe fit in there is lowryder, and maybe not even that. and theres no way you can fit a single mother plant in there. those are made for many tiny plants, not mothers. there is probably less than a foot or two from the light to the growing containers. just forget about it and never speak of it again, it is only a dream machine :) . even a larger scale machine would be uneconomical.

7. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

Plastik, are you referring to the link i gave? Its a scrog grow. The plants grow in the screen and around the light.

BTW, what happened to the Smokers Lounge. Its not there anymore. WTFH?