Is It Time To Harvest?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by TimmyTrees, Jun 27, 2009.

1. TimmyTrees

TimmyTrees Begun Flowering

Hi All,

Well it looks like my first little girl has finally reached that special age where she gets euthanized so I can enjoy her fruits - what do you think? Am I ready to harvest the first one?

I started with 8 seeds planted back in late march. This is the first one that showed sex, and started flowering prematurely for the season (the others are a few weeks behind in showing dense flowers) so the yield isnt great, but it definitely looks like over 50% are red hairs now. Your thoughts? Here are some pics - a little blurry as I'm not the greatest photographer, and as always a shameless plug for the blog 'The Diatribe Daily', Satire, Politics and the Occasional Nipple @ http://diatribedaily.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

get a lope and check the trichromes (sic) that is the only true way to know.:passit:

3. budbox

budbox workin things out

i might leave it 4 a lil longer just judging from the pic tho get the magnifier out and look at those trikes

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

As stated, the pics are alittle too out of focus to really tell. Play with the camera setting's; one pic has the background in focus!

Pick-up a $10 mag at RadioShack and check the trich's. Hair's are a helpful indicator, but not an absolute.

If 'checking the trich's' is new to you...it should be covered pretty well in the FAQ's.

It's worth the tiny bit of trouble, as opposed to chopping simply by the hair's turning.