Space object...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheFomorian, Jul 4, 2009.

1. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message829016/pg47#12871063

Ok. This might be Mercury. However, I've been watching this for a bit and:

The NASA COR2 Behind feed has been stopped, around the time that the object neared the sun. It could be seen on COR1 Behind up until it reached the sun.

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2009/07/04/

Around that time, Sunspot 1024 went bullshit and is expelling Class B solar flares.

This morning in the merry UK:
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/westdown/westdown2009.html

Another recent crop formation:
    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/southfield/articles.html

Says we're due for a Coronal Mass Ejection on 7/7, or 33 days after the circle was formed. 33 days being equal to one rotation of the Sun at its poles, and the number of illumination for the Freemasons.

Kooky, eh?

2. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

hahahah man i think me and you are probably the only two on here that are interested in this stuff...

Ive been following it since early this week, and ive read through all 40 something pages of that thread. The thing that i find odd is normally on GLP when a thread is posted the MODS and usual debunkers show up real quick and start ridiculing the poster and his/her ideas.

Well this thread hasnt been getting any of that, and if i remember correctly the MODS havent even posted on that entire thread (i could be wrong).

Apparently the sun gets hit with comets all the time, but this "object" is big enough to show up as a few bright pixels on a camera that supposedly cannot show comets due to their faint brightness.

Crazier thing is seraphim, that there was an even earlier post on that site i read like a week or two ago about some dude claiming that an object is about to hit the sun, (heres where the paranoia and craziness takes hold) but this thing is supposedly a brown dwarf or dead star and it has enough mass to pound right through the sun ( since its just gas right?) and there is a good chance it will hurl sun ejecti (sp?) out into the inner solar system. He was one of those dudes that swears by his life TPTB have been building their underground bases under military establishments to try and avoid the massive amounts of radiation that earth would be bombarded by if this were to happen. :icon_confused: :icon_confused:

I know its probably just your typical "Paranoia for the masses" kind of shit, but i mean the images of this object are interesting none the less.

Im sure when the middle of next week rolls around this thing will have passed behind the sun and all will carry on....(i hope, i wanna harvest my summer grow! lol )

But its CRAZY FUN to imagine what would happen if this shit really happened. My imagination is still intact.... most people simply deny any possibility of this shit ever happening, but hey, its outer space!!! Anything can happen. And im sure most of us would never know, because NASA (Never A Straight Answer) probably would never let people know untill the last second.

I love this kind of shit. Ill be reading the coming posts for sure. (while weeding out the borderline insane posters on that site.lol )

TheFomorian likes this.
  3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Your conversations remind me of a saying an old prof had.

"Geologic time is now" Meaning that just because the separation of such cataclysmic events is millions of years doesn't mean that one may not happen right now

4. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Interesting stuff, ive been totally ignorant of all this. i think i saw the pic of the object a week or so ago on the astronomy pic of the day site and it was labeled as mercury so havent delved deeper into the rabbit hole.

5. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

So far it went into/behind the Sun and hasn't emerged. The COR1 Behind images have skipped the last 2 updates (2 hours). If Mercury, it should have supposedly cleared already...

6. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

yea its weird it hasnt appeared on the other side yet...

although, if whatever it was hit the sun we wouldve seen a sizeable FLARE on the SOHO imaging.

We'll seeeeeeeeeee..... lol

:bong2:

7. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I've been following......... the interesting part is the lack of explaination from any reputatable source. Mainly just kooks and speculation............ Whatever it is, if it were suspected of being able to cause flares or anything the cell phone comparies would be first to be all over it blastin' all over the news. If Chad, the Verizon Guy, and the WIZARD! aren't worried, neither am I.

:smokin:

8. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

9. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Sounds like it got a boost from the suns gravity. Surely someone out there knows what it is, and hopefully its been flung back out into the depths of space and isnt in some sort of reducing orbit.

Interesting crop circle for sure.

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

I been following this and think the crop pics are amazing. Keep studying those pics over and over and I can not see how man could have ever did that so I do believe something from outer space had to have created the pics in the field.

Also wonder if they are trying to tell us about the sun.....then what is the message besides an eclipse???

It did appear to almost collide into the sun...wow could you imagine??

Thought the news would have covered it more but nope...lol MJ has their undivided attention... ;)

11. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Imo

Don't you think someone would be caught making a crop circle? I mean no way it's one person, so don't you think there would be "teams" that would have been discovered on satellite images or google earth or SOMETHING! People would love nothing more than to debunk the crop cirlce stuff...

I believe there is "life" out there...

I am really not sure about those crop cirlces..

I do know they are mesmorizing and unbelievably amazing...not an understatement(the crop cirlces)

I do know I REALLY WANT to believe that those are made by outerworldy beings.

I wonder what the oldest crop circle ever recorded is? I do know that if it IS a group of people, it has to be an old school family or secret organization that's soul job is to design , corrdinate, and carry out the makings of these cirlces...couldnt be done any other way, ion my opinion...thoughts on any of this?

12. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman