Hope Report 6/1/2009 Green RX Police Entrapment

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by msc008, Jun 1, 2009.

1. msc008

msc008 Germinated

[​IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kIO4w3IJ7k

Host Aaron Klein brings you the story of operation Green RX. An effort by local law enforcement and DEA to entrap and arrest all the collective grows who would deliver medicine to a valid patient in San Diego.

A navy house was set up with surveillance so federal jurisdiction could be included. In November of 2008 a series of medical marijuana patients were filmed delivering medicine. Watch a collective member deliver medicine to an undercover cop on surveillance video!

In February the DEA dropped out of the investigation after federal policy on medical marijuana made an abrupt 180 degree turn. The SDPD and District Attorney's office were left alone to finish the operation. They hastily changed the name to Endless Summer to disguise the focus. They then added some arrests for hard drugs, never mentioned the words, medical marijuan, and went with their bogus story to the media.

Of the dozen plus medical cannabis patients charged with felonies, five of them are going to trial. Eugene Davidovich is one of the most vocal of these five. Watch him speaks out at city council for his rights. He then joins Aaron to answer a few questions for the Hope Report.

For more into visit Eugene's website:
    www.EugeneDavidovich.com

2. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

hmm..

No offense dude but you came to this site posting stuff like this...you have invested no interest in any of us, so why should we invest interest in you? How many forums have you done this to in the last month? Chill...you are bordering spam if I'm not mistaken...

This post in no way represents my feelings for the medical marijuana patients going to trial...

3. msc008

msc008 Germinated

I introduced our group before I made this post. I took the time to post on your forum. What interest is it that you want? Are you looking for posts about strains, growing and smoking only?

No offense, but if you call my post spam and haven't even taken the time to look at this then how do you know anything about the 14 patients that are going to trial in San Diego?

What is it specifically about these 14 medical marijuana patients that you don't like?

4. msc008

msc008 Germinated

You are correct that I posted this link on lots of marijuana forums.

Your reply in no way represents the positive reception I got at every other forum.