Man on a mission

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by choker, Oct 26, 2009.

1. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Not that all ya care. There maybe 1 interested. I closed my business down of 16 or so years and i am packed, and i am leaving tomorrow to start a new life. My hopes are high. I planed this move before my misfortune. I did get papers so i am currently wanted. Cultivating over 1000 grams is the charge. Catch me if ya can. Even if they do i doubt it if they will extradite me. Tomorrow i drive 650 miles and then the next day about 550 miles to my new home.

God help me.

Wish me luck. I need a little.

2. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Wow man thats crazy! Not sure I would have posted this thread since they know you frequent the site but whatever. I guess its safe to assume the sentence would be pretty steep. Good luck man, hopefully someday you will make it back to GK. Peace

3. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Developed Alternating Nodes

Way your future days be one of safety.

good luck man.

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Good luck Choker :thumbsup:

I'll be making a 1200 mile move in a few months myself. Not looking forward to it at all.

Hope you can find your way back to GK soon. We'll leave the light on for ya. :wink:

Safe travels Bro :smokin:

5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

stop back in if and when you can

Here's to a safe journey, choker. :beerchug:

:gl:

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Wow Choker, that sucks about the charges brother. I will send my prayers and good vibes your way. I hope your new home treats you well. Good luck and safe travels. :bongin: :passit:

7. AverageJoe

btw, I saw this the other day and immediately thought of you, and for some reason, El Campesino :laughing1:

[​IMG]

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

9. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's friggin' awesome, Joe.

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

good luck man

take care choker

teamster6

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Choker>>>sending you mucho positive vibes your way bro!!! Hope to see you back on the boards soon!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG Joe....amazing and disturbing all at the same time. Very creative and wow you must have smoked some killer bud to see that image to create it from his avy.....way sweet :) :thumbsup:

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Good luck choker be looking for you on the boards-Bud

13. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

You really think no one cares? C'mon bro, we are a very dysfunctional family, but family non the less.

I wish you all the best and good luck in your new life, keep safe!

14. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Good luck, mang! I'll miss your sweet, sweet ass.

15. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

I saw that guy on UFC the other day saying he was going to take out Lesnar, but I think he's just an asshole who's full of shit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

16. AverageJoe

I didn't draw it. I just saw it out there somewhere in cyberland and thought it was funny.

17. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Safe journey to you. Good luck. Peace.

Budz:animbong::animbong:

18. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Good luck my friend:thumbsup:

19. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Good LUCK?

Running is not what its cracked up to be man, Unless you leaving the country .

Id bet if you were you never be allowed to cross the border.

If you stay in the US sooner or later.........

If it were me Id be saving my money, Paying the shit out of my lawyers.

What Kind of time you looking at and is it federal ?

Bro bounty hunters do not fuck around.

Good luck, Folks have puled it off but its going to be harder than ya think.

I would not post here under my name lol, nor use the same computer.

Maybe soon the gubermint will grant amnesty and legalize it FINALLY

20. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Happy Trails to you! i know you are gone but to successfully run it costs ALOT of money. It is hard to find a country to take you and establish yourself. Mexico is it don't go to canada they are too organized. Get across the border fine but you need to get a valid driver's license and car registration and they ain't givin it to you without papers of permanent or student visa.

I am with Toker2 never run unless you got 1 mil+ cash and it ain't easy to carry around. physically i mean even in hundreds. IF you do have that kind of cake to run quit bein a bitch and your lawyers can get you down to 1-3 in the county come home in 11 months from good behavior and be a free man in your own country. I'm just sayin you gotta go where they no habla englais gringo. Don't drink the water and don't trust anyONE....DSP