Youtube pot bust

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by dlr42, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

ofo did your avy always have a spliff in its hand:ponder:

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:roll: Cool so im just stoned then:bigok: I was looking at it thinking the spliff wasnt always there.Yup the inside of my mind is a complicated affair:rofl:

3. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Just for security purposes. Once I get my webserver up and running again, then I'll post some pics, because they will be hosted on my webserver, running through a proxy software program to mask my IP/MAC.

@TC - I had it like 85% done, then just stopped when all the drama went down. I'll still hook ya up brother. I've just never seen you post in any of my grow logs, well atleast from what I remember. :new_blackey:

4. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

One good thing though was that my Pineapple Express partially hermi'd on me, and I never even noticed until the plant was taken down, so now I have over 30+ seeds from the P.E. What kind of seeds are those considered? Would the seeds be just like the Mom? The PE harvested me 5.5 oz's and I only got a little more than 30 seeds from it.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Iv posted. Im always lurking in the background:lurk:

6. SpecialEd420

SpecialEd420 Full Flowering

The seeds will be female , but more prone to hermi ... I think don't quote me

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

As always. Are you done grabbing your little balls and running home to mommy? You turned out to be one big disappointment after another and then claim drama, which was mostly brought on by you. I just love how you got everybody all jacked up about the calendar and then tried to yank the rug out from under everybody's feet. Fuck, I even gave you rep points for stepping up to the plate and saying that you would do it. (On that note...MODS, can I take back that rep point?) Didn't work, we've got some great people here that will get shit done when promised, even when it's not their promise. Then you fuck people over on their avys. Oh yeah, what difference is it if your advertising doing avys, then you say "well I didn't see you post in any of my grow logs." Your a dick. Either your going to do something or your not. Shit, I posted a WHOLE SHIT load in your logs. You going to make me an avy? Then you have the balls to come back here spouting about a pound and a half with 5.5 off your PE. Dude you are so full of shit I can smell it all the way over here. And don't go blaming that smell on the steel factorys, it's you.

Oh yeah, the seeds should be normal seeds, maybe with a tendency to hermy, maybe not. BUT, if that was the way to get just female seeds, we'd all be doing it.

TheApprentice likes this.
  8. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

LV still an asshole as usual. Dont' give one fuck what you say. Your an old fuck that just likes being a dick to people. You probably are like 30 bald, fat, have no job, and sit on the net all day bringing people down. :bravo: And the shit you smell is just coming from your upper lip, so just brush your teeth! :roffl: And TC is getting his ava, the only 1 I promised to do. And you can thank yourself for me leaving the calendar contest. You could have just been the bigger person and just backed off and everything would have been fine, but no your dickish ways rule you. So please I'm asking you, just don't respond to my posts please. I want to stay here but can't fucking stand you! Let's just have a mutual hatred for each other and leave each other alone. Deal? :321fu:

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

You went off all on your own pal. YOU started some shit and other people responded. I wasn't even here when it went down. I couldn't even find out what happened because it was taken down. You should keep track of your own asshole ways. I DID let it die down. You couldn't help but start it all up again. Even the mods told you that you should have just let it be. That's my fault? You are a dick. YOU let people down about the calendar. Not me. If I was 30 I'd take a ride down there and show you how much of an asshole I am. And NO, I will not let it be now. I'll never leave you alone. I tried that. You couldn't keep your mouth shut. I'll pester you and post bullshit about your lieing ass as long as both of us are here. Oh yeah, you are basically the only one that gets that treatment. There's another on this board that's heading your way but he seems much smarter and plays along most of the time. Your just a dick and I hate dicks.

So, no, no deal at all. :dink:

Oh yeah, what I say is true. I don't make shit up. You should answer ALL the questions I had about you in that post.

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Step away from your keyboards, take a toke. :redbong: The ignore button is found in the User Control Panel. If one of you uses it the headaches go away...poof

PEX Hermies? Let me guess....Dinafem or G13? The resulting seeds will be prone to herm traits. Herming is NEVER a good thing unless it's planned or induced.

5.5 zips from a single PEX plant?

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

12. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I am glad you are so noble and righteous that your life goal is now to remain his headache. At least when the time comes you've preemptively admitted to flaming.

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You are aware it makes my, LL's, Skuzz's, Bud's, MrA's, Link's, tA's, AJ's and MrGj's job a little harder right?

:passsit:

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

At least I have a goal in life now. It was so unfullfilled till he came along. More like fueling.

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm sure the little dipshit will run away again. That makes it only hard for the time being.

16. LionLoves420

Try to using propane....clean burning gas I tell you what...

17. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

You forgot the other 6.

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

19. LionLoves420

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hmmm, propane. Will it still burn his ass?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.