Raw Oysters

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Oct 26, 2009.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Anybody like raw oysters I saw a sign at the fruit stand the other day Salty Chincoteaque Oysters my mouth starts to water & I had to go buy a peck Saturday & eat everyone. Love my seafood We live near the bay & eat a lot of seafood steamed crabs ,shimp, fish, & oysters.-Bud

2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

I miss them!

I love raw oysters (lot's of hot sauce), and all kinds of seafood.

When my Dad was still alive we would go buy 'em by the sack and sit in his backyard and shuck 'em.

Raw clams are great too! :thumbsup: It's a tradition @ Xmas for us to have them. (Italian)

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

What part of town do you hang??!!! :rofl:

Where the hell was all this wonderful seafood, when I was down?! :icon_confused:

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

When I was interning in Philly, I worked with 2 guys that looked like mobsters. They schooled me on the whole Seven Fishes ordeal!

5. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Indeed, Its linguine and clam sauce to start

Shrimp, scallops, BaCaLa sp? Salted cod anyway

Flounder, Mussels, Clams, Crab legs etc.....

I only eat my moms oysters.......she cleans the shit sac out:passit:

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I actually love raw oysters, and seafood in general, but I don't think I would be eating my Mom's oysters..........:smoke2:

7. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

wwboy

love sea food!!!!! all of it!!!! i try to eat sea food once a wk --awsome--smoke some great sativa after and were in the car!!!!!

8. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

oysters on the half sell plenty of horseradish plz yum

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Yup, out the Gulf. They are trying to pass a law here now Banning the sale of raw oysters in restaurants from May to Oct. Lucky me, I get them off the boat. But blows for my fisherman buds who are trying to make a livin'.

:smokin:

10. Rogue

Rogue Germinated

mmm yummy oysters!!! *drool*

ohh, I miss Florida...fresh seafood anytime...

11. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Bud!

I love me some seafood- esp crabs and scallops! Raw oysters make my tummy turn though... sorry guys!

i just figure, if i wanna swallow something the consistancy of a "lugi", i'd rather help my bf out and "swallow", ya know? lmfao! GROSS!!!

Hope you enjoyed em though!

Peace

-LM