where are all the girls at?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by natemic, Jan 14, 2007.

1. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

this is just an observation, and probably wrong, but at least where i live there are more guys than girls that smoke, (statistically studies have showed its about the same, like 50:40 mf ratio) but i never see them. i think they are hiding or something. shitty game. anywya anyone else have this where they are at or just me?

Randy High likes this.
  2. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

I smoke...of course...and I know plenty of gals inm my area who smoke as well. Maybe you aren't hanging with the right people???

3. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

From what ive seen girls who smoke bud dont usually smoke around lots of guys theyll smoke around the boyfriend or theyll smoke around their girlfriends but they dont tend to be smoke around lots of guys making it so that guys dont really know they smoke. haha Thats just from what ive noticed about girl smokers. If im wrong sorry if I aint then booya! haha (hells yes I just said booya! haha BOOOOYA!!!!!)

PS: GET CRUNk! HAHA woooooow

4. natemic

yeah, same here, ive only seen girls smoke every once in a while when no one is around or just with girls and shit, it aint fair.

5. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Hell I thought we would be rolling by now LOL!

Come on Girls!

6. PurePlaya420

haha I know we have alotta girls here. and I dont see why it aint fair natemic. its not like smoking weed makes girls lose their mind so you can get some for once haha you gotta find girls who drink buddy!. Me? Im just lucky and got a girlfriend soon to be fiance waiting till next month tho.

7. natemic

hahahahah, hey man, im waiting for my girlfriend, but shes gotta smoke, they are hard to find here, none can smoke on campus in dorms and not many girls i know smoke, im lookin hard though, norml camping trips nad shit, hahaone day! and the drunk ones are good too playa, :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

8. PurePlaya420

haha date a girl who you like that doesnt disapprove of pot and basicly introduce her to it. From there do what you want but thats all i can think of for ya buddy.

9. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

When I lived in VA Beach my dealer was a 17 year old girl that sold to support her baby. She was a good friend, fun to smoke with and always had killer weed.

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I for one would like to say I have no qualms about smoking with large groups of males :rolleyes2:

11. natemic

is that because you are a... .GIRLLLL!!!! yeah!

12. Confused420

Confused420 Full Flowering

we have quite a few female membrs here, but i do have strong suspitions that some of them may be dorky dudes posing as chicks cause this is the internet after all, and there are alot of perverts out there LOL

13. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

man tons of girls that smoke around here. Hell that what we do go to the bar drink then go back to the crib and smoke. Some many hot stoner chicks in texas its insane!

14. natemic

im coming to texas, i swear its just us .we just get new yorkers retiring and tourists. no fun

15. skunky

So where the hell you live road island? HA! sorry but ya man if you go to any larger area like DFW, Austin, San Antonio, houston. hell even like lubbock or really anywhere near a college and you will find a lot of beautiful women that smoke and not sounding like a pig but you will find a lot that really enjoy smoking and sex well atleast all the girls i've found that i've dated in the area. It's a blast.

16. natemic

no, i live in florida, unfortunately. yeah we got the beach and stuff, but we also have a bunch of right wing, conservative, southern baptists. luckily i live in a college town right now (as im going to school) and there is definately alot there but they are hard to find (55k people at the school about a 55:45 split in favor of the ladies,s oh yeah)

17. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

I have to agree with that.

Chicks + smoking = enjoy sex....

Yep that's been my experience out here in Northern California.

18. 420

420 KING

I have never had a girlfriend who smokes bud, and Ive been through a few dozen already, eh:laughing7:

But for reals, girls dont make it a regular thing like us boys, exept for them hood rats, there always up for a blunt

19. skunky

partially true, i see what you're saying but i've dated some ritz girls that smoked just as much as me. Its funnny i had a GF that would always want to hit the bong before going out and doing anything and all she would smoke is dank hell she didn't even know what schwwag was. As weird as it sounds, i helped a friend who needed a Qp get one from someone else i knew when she saw it looked in the bag and smelled it she looked at me and said this is weed? this is shitty! I was like this is schwag not the stuff you're used to smoking. she couldn't believe people smoke that shit. i thought it was funny shit.

20. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I hope this doesn't sound too pompous but skunky your ex sounds just like me. Too the T.