soo My Finger vs. Saw

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Boa, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Wuss. LMAO. J/k

I see your saw blade thumb wound and raise you a surfboard thigh wound. 2.5" wide, 2+" deep, 2" from the femoral artery and 3" from the family jewels. A little more to the left, I would have bled out before I got to shore, and a little more I would have wished I had bled out because I would have been a girl. From a skag on the bottom of a board. 48 stitches, 3 layers deep. If it weren't for the wetsuit I was wearing, it would have cut through my thigh muscle completely, and broken my leg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is cool, you can see how deep it is.

[​IMG]

Hope everyone has enjoyed their morning coffee or breakfast. ROFL

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

oh im sorry man.......is Nancy better? :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: Dude while im gasping for air from the throat punch, im guna be chewing on your nuts and digging out you eyes with my pimp nails, church!:passsit: :passsit: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :affro:

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LMFAO :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: chris ur a fuckin fool homeboi!

Useless u win man,but u aint feelin it now lol.

Thx guys more ppl sayin a good word than i thought!:affro:

4. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

Me.McGillacutty's woodshop 101

always clamp the piece your cutting so you have both hands on the saw

no realy ouch fuck and all that i just reminded me of shop class & hooper sawing his finder off

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

yeah that will neverbe allowed again. it only takes one smart person to rip a board.

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hell yes Brother! AMEN to that! :good job:

7. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Ive Had Bigger Cuts On My Dick Then That!

8. CCrete

true story

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You fuckin Pussy! My granny would have sewn that up and gone back to work.

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Deff. gettin a jab to the neck! lol J/ K but:321fu:

11. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Shit works gonna be sweet now. now ill be the one standin and drivin around all day. shit only bad thing is i have to claim workmans comp. on my own buis.! i dnt have insurance yet so how the hell am i gonna aford this shit other wise.

Not hurtin as bad today, but throbbin from time to time. time to smky smky

12. CCrete

Hmmm smells like dead fish and gym socks in here.....with a hint of fresh bread

Hmmmmmmmmmmm what could it be? hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm

UREKA! I got it......I see it in the distance.....I smell it when the wind blows....

ITS....ITS....ITS...

BOABOI's VAGINA!:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

13. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

nice gash boa, well done.....chris your brutal:roffl:

14. ResinRubber

Jus flippin ya shit younghead.

15. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I know u and chris r just some shit heads lol!

Man took offthe bandage today to clean it and ohhh was that a mistake. shit feels like its bein twisted. im gettin usta it and have some sleepin meds to knock me out. fuckin have a nice batch of nugget but it keeps me up instead of knockin me out lol.fuck

idk but FUCK U CHRIS AND UR PUSSY SMELLIN UPPER LIP!:affro:

16. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Yah man, I had a bedroom window break on me and slice off the top part of my thumb. I had the college-doctor look at it about 4 days later and he basically told me it was going to keep hurting and to keep it clean!

We used antiseptic on it the first time we cleaned it, and BY FUCKING GOD did it hurt. It was a nice couple weeks of crazy kinds of pain and working as a waiter with a giant ass bandaged thumb.

Weed and beer helped. :smoke2:

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

thax bro yeah it kinda feels good right now but who knows i just woke up. I feel ya on the weed part but meand alcoh. dont mix no more!:affro:

18. ResinRubber

Need some one to come over and kiss your owie this morning Boa? :XXbuzzsaw::baby::sad5: :bigcry: :crying: :glasses9:

19. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

They say, "Soak it in cider", but that makes no sense!:ponder:

:rofl6:

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

yeah ur girls lips were soo nice! :bj:

hey rky tell ya what u stick ur dick in a tub of cider and then i'll think about it lol.:affro:

LOL u guys are the shit! keep me from thinkin about it and all. dont know what id do without u guys!:affro: