beans coming!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by hygrade, Dec 30, 2007.

1. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

well,i just made my first order to the doc for the church and trainwreck from greenhouse.hope i didn't screw myself,:5headache:i had them sent here against my better judgement.couldn't get a po box without photo id and a street address and same with the pre paid visa debit.i just never knew all these years that you could actually order them like that and not get in a world of shit for it.everything is shut down and i sent my bagseedlings to my friend's house just in case until i get the beans.anyone know if the doc is shipping before the 3rd of jan?says he's not on his website.well,i just figured i'd share the news and you guys look forward to the grow hopefully starting in a week or 2,i'm going to do 2 trainwrecks and 2 of the church for a little bit of variety and probably give them a month of veg and 9 weeks of flowering.i'll probably be starting flowering with the 206 watts of cfl light but switching to the 400watt hps halfway through,provided The Man doesn't kick my shit in in the next few months.:icon_confused:

2. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Sounds like some good seed choices! I wanted The Church this last time I ordered seeds but they were out of stock at the time:5headache: . Allen just harvested some and the end product looks great! Can't wait to follow your grow.

3. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

yeah,allen's grow and ubb's endorsement really persuaded me to try out the church(not to mention the price 29.95!)he got almost 3 oz's from that 1 plant,that's incredible.i'll keep it posted since i have a camera now,so give a couple weeks and i'll have something up on it.thanks junior

4. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Excellent choices. I almost got the trainwreck when I ordered some beans, but figured I'd let someone else see if it lives up to the real thing. :)

I'll definitely be watching to see how your church and trainwreck grow turns out!:jmorph:

5. ccc

ccc Veggy Stage

i heard trainwreck is the shit. actually if i order again i'm gonna get trainwreck and either NL or AK47. those two seem like standards, i figure they are popular for a reason. but yeah from everything i've read, trainwreck is a great choice too.