Saddam-VS-Bush debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mamafingers, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Sylent Skull

Sylent Skull Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Its a difference in opinion really. Before the inspectors left in 1998 they had chronicaled a few thousand missles, bio and chemical weapons still intact. Now 6 years later, they dissapeared and saddam wont say where they are. In conservatives opinions, the inspectors arent there to play inspector gadget and find the weapons themselves, Saddam is supposed to show the inspectors his weapons and let them destroy them. Liberals seem to think the inspectors are there to play dectective. Just today infact, they found a missle that saddam was ordered to destroy in 1991, but failed to do so. Not to mention the few dozen theyve found the past 3 months. If hes hiding those few, its a 99.9999% chance he's hiding more, possibly worse weapons, that could very well end up in terrorists hands. The inspectors have said time and time again saddam is not fully cooperating, and has proven it by finding weapons hidden all over iraq. The UN(even france, germany and russia) has said they will go to war if saddam fails to cooperate fully and is found in material breach. Well?? Whats the problem here?? He's in material breach, hes not fully cooperating, and his people suffer more and more everyday under saddam. Lets stop delaying the inevitable and get the job done already so everyone can move on with thier lives!!

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

You show me where I called anybody any names, except Ranger, who has rode my ass since I got here!!! And I was just kidding too, THC. I have alot of respect for THC also, he is a very articulate person. Other than that you show me where I've called anybody names!!! Well, there's also, Gem, but that was mutual, I think!!! I don't sit here all day trying to pick someones posts apart. I want to come here and "play" and if your all too serious to have a little joke them fine, get used to me!!! I'm going nowhere!!! I don't care if someone on here likes me or not, but I've only acted in self defense, in my comments!!! That said, Peace all!!

:animbong:

3. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Have I ever called you a name, Agrow??? I don't think so. And Mamma the only reason you got to be France, in my little fantsy world, is because, seemed more than eager to include me in the opening post of this thread!!! So your a part of my little fantasy world!!! Why am I in there??? I don't get it!!!

4. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Let Sadamm have more time, your a procrastinator!!! He had 12 years!!! You never anwsered that question!!! Was 12 years just a warm-up for you liberals???

5. Mrs B

Mrs B Guest

Hey Rocky, you don't by any chance live in the woods high up the mountain in a little shack once owned by a guy named Ted, do you?

6. RkyMtnWayHigh69

No, but I usecd to rent my shack to a guy by that mane!!! What do you mean by that??? Couldn't resist. I understand!!! Are you saying I'm crazy??? If so, Why??? Are you just hoping on the "bandwagon" or what??? You should be ashamed!!! But, I think your just kiddin', like I do!!! Watch out, someone may take it as an attack on their moral beliefs!!!

7. Sylent Skull

You mean Ted Nugent Mrs B!! He rocks!!! He's pro-bush all the way!!!!!! yea yea, i know hes anti-drug, but other than that...ted nugents got my vote if he ever runs for prez!!

8. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Oh, Nugent!!! I thought. . .oh, never mind what I thought!!! Damn, your so observant, Sylent!!!:roll: Peace all!!!

9. rangerdanger

rangerdanger ***Rest in Peace***

Pssst hey skully, they can't find the missles because they've been destoyed (it's impossible to show someone something that doesn't exist). If he would have waited for the indspectors to show up to destroy them, they would've complined that he still had them.

I suggest you read SomethinGrowin post, that explains it better than I can, but the only one's he's got are legal ones and scrap parts from others.

You're aware that Isreal is in violation of a number of U.N. resolutions, right? Do you think we should bomb them?

10. Sylent Skull

Are you aware ranger, that yesterday the inspectors found a missle that was ordered destroyed in 1991. The missle is said to contain some fluid, possibly bio weapon they said.