Bubblicious grow diary - Hydro, day 42 today

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Cannagirl, Feb 7, 2006.

1. SgtSmokinSensi

SgtSmokinSensi Begun Flowering

a little off topic in the wrong spot to ask that question buddy... but I bet that wouldnt be too bad It could stress the plant... or stunt the growth.. but if not you will have some beautiful coloration on your buds..

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Well. The plants pictured got down the the 50s-60s pretty often.....and I am happy with them. Although, I have yet to see any diff coloration. Yeild is looking like it's gonna be good though.

3. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Off subject...but. I would not let it get that cold. If you can run your lights at night instead of the day. If that is not an option check into a little heater with a timer etc..

cannagirl can't wait to see the pics

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

The newer pics are on page 6 :) I will post some more in a few days...and then also harvest pics when I do that.

5. halfbreed420

halfbreed420 Begun Flowering

I'm sure my plants got down into the low 50's and possibly the high 40's over a few nights. There very little heat used in the grow home. I'm not sure how good or bad it is, but I'm happy with the current results.

[​IMG]

Cannagirl. I can't wait to compare harvest pics with you. I'm sure you'll get a bigger yield from the hydro grow and training. I just grew mine straight up. It'll be cool to see two harvests of the same strain ;)

I'm shooting for March 6th by the way. Could be sooner could be later of course.

6. therooster

therooster New Sprout

thanks all for the help; i didn't see the need to start a new thread when I have such kool people right here. Anyway, I am leaving for a week and am nervous about leaving a heater on while I'm away. Just me being overly cautious. Given the facts you've all provided I may just leave the heat on and hope.

I'm also gonna give them a good watering before I leave, but also plan on putting a gallon jug of h2o with a small pinhole in the pot to slowly drip water. I'd hate to see all the work and $ put in at this point to go to waste.

I wish I had a camera to post pics; ya'all have me so jealous of your efforts and fruits of those efforts.

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Well kids....

With all the OG crap goin on I moved my ladies. Better safe than sorry. I have a caretaker taking care of them...Were gonna do 50/50 in the end. I'm actually kinda happy to be rid of them for right now, I was getting insanly paranoid and then the day before I moved them, a cop parked outside my house for 30 minutes for no apparent reason....that did it. They were gone within 12 hours. Now the 9 plants I had (not counting the mother that I just chopped yesterday at like 67 days) are now in a much better setup with mylar and the like.

For the mother I am looking at several ounces :)

8. greenthumbdanny

You sound way way paranoid beyond healthy.... Now you have to split your harvest.. Being that paranoid can lead to trouble. But whatever..

9. SoTexGrowr1

SoTexGrowr1 Developed Alternating Nodes

It did sound like cannagirl is a little too paranoid, but a good precaution I would say.

Too bad you have to split the yield.

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Eh it's not even a big deal. I just spent a bunch of time chopping up the mom. SO much weed. I will get my friends cam and show u pretty soon. I think I ended up with 20 something good sized colas and a buttload of smaller ones i'm going to use mostly for making some HASH! :)

Also, the caretaker has more lights then I had. So coupled with mine and his together it's like 800+ watts + a light mover. In the end, I expect to actually come out with close to the same amount I would have gotten with my crapish setup.....but without the paranoia/work.

Also, I had/have no carbon scrubber and they were soooo stinky. I had good reason to be paranoid. Caretaker has a medical card.

11. warpdrive1

warpdrive1 Guest

great job...would like to talk canada sometime...again very impressive..wish i could sample..........

12. greenthumbdanny

You did not have a crap set up.... Glad to hear you have someone to trust, I remember you saying earlier that you couldn't trust knowbody...good things have changed. Sounds like you made out pretty well:)

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

oh man. now were dating(but I have known him a while and we were friends and he was my connection lol).................the caretaker and I

lol but thanks! This is like our first "pet"

14. greenthumbdanny

Sounds like you got your cake and ice cream.. Be carefull.. ;)

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Careful, don't I know it. I'm treading softly.

16. greenthumbdanny

I mean really carefull ;)

17. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LMAO @ first 'pet'. All my g-friends ever do is bring dogs home. :p

18. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Congrats on the b/frd & pet Canna!!

Better then dating someone who doesn't love to smoke yanno? Been there and done that....I would never date someone who doesn't enjoy a herbal refreshment like I do. Sounds like a match made in heaven if ya ask me girl! :D

Herbs...nothing wrong a girl bringing home a pet dog...least ya still have man's best frd if it didn't work out. :p

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Yup...still got my dogs! :D