Was 9/11 an 'inside job'?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Administrator, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Looks like people are finally waking up. :rolleyes:
    read more here.....

2. Freetommy

Freetommy Germinated

yall are crazy.

3. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

i believe that alot of people are very angry at the government. but i am not stupid enough to think that our own government had a part in 9/11. that could be one of the stupidest things i've ever heard in my life. killing tons of innocent people just to go to war with the middle east over oil. i don't think so herb. good try tho. peace. nugz

4. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Yeah? Well, think again, my friend!! And start re-reading history!! This isn't the only reprehensible act that can be laid at our government's doors!!

Do you honestly believe in your heart & soul that our government is not capable of such an atrocity?? Do you really believe that our government has only "our best interests" at heart??

If so, you are living in a bubble.....and God help ya when it bursts!!

Do you really and truly know what your government is actually up to??.....what your own elected officials are really doing on "your" behalf??? The money they spend, the Bills they vote for or against??

The truthful answer would be NO!!

People vote for the most popular candidate.....just as we're trained or pre-conditioned to do in High School elections!.........then they sit back, get wrapped up in their own little lives and ignore what's really going on....then they act all shocked and amazed whenever the person they put into office does something stupid or reprehensible!!

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that we are being deluged with 9/11 propaganda movies right now?? Now, when Bush's 'approval rating' is so low...and more people are speaking out against this war??? It's like the Powers That Be are trying to remind us all about the tradgedy of 2001.....playin' our heart strings.......trying to reinforce the horror of it so they can justify more deaths...more spending....more war!!

I knew something wasn't 'Kosher' about the events of 9/11, even as I watched the Twin Towers fall!! I thought, how could this happen without ANYONE IN THE GOVERNMENT knowing anything beforehand??

THAT, to me, is what's inconceivable....that not even one person in the FBI, CIA and whatever other secret shit there is out there, knew anything beforehand!! Now, THAT'S impossible!!

How in God's name did the media have pictures of the terrorists before that day was even over???!!!

Did ya ever see that movie with Gina Davis & Sam L. Jackson........"The Long Kiss Goodnight"???? If you haven't, I highly suggest it!

I found the correlation between the plot of the movie and the events of 9/11 to be quite interresting!!

Yah, sure....one could retort that it's just a movie.........but I'd have to point out that our government IS highly capable of misinformation, misdirection and subterfuge.........and, if some dipshit in Hollywood could come up with a thoughtline like that, then so could someone in the government!!!!

Just something to think about!

I too, am not stupid! I'm also not nieve enough to believe everything the government tells me!!

5. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

"IF" the government did play a part in it, it wasnt just for mid east oil NUGZ. There is alot more there. Im no professional investigator, but ill admit ive spent "ALOT" of time reading about the whole situation and there is more evidence and cover ups pointing to the government knowing something than there is that terrorists actually did something.

Funny thing to, i just finsihsed watching LOOSE CHANGE 2 on DVD upstairs right before i came on here...

The things that convince me, are the unrealsed security footage from the GAS STATION beside the pentagon and the HOLIDAY INN roof camrea footage. Not to mention the pentagon has cameras up the fucking ass around there for security, yet they only release one video that has 5 frames with no visible evidence of a airplane. And why the fuck would the FBI go and take the Gas station/hotel footage minutes after it happened? Would they not have other things on their mind, rather than suppressing footage that would prove it was actually terrorists?

Fuck man, this is a love/hate issue for me. I love getting in to discussions with people about this, but i hate the fact that people are also so damned blind and ignorant to the shit that is right in front of them.

Why will they not release video footage, taped phone calls, etc etc.....?

Also, who benifits from the whole ordeal more? Terrorists, or the Bush Admin?/ NWO.

not to mention the whole thing went down "10 fucking years to the TEE" after George Bush sr. Gave his infamous "NEW WORLD ORDER" speech on sept 11th 1991.

6. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

i never once said that our own governement was NOT CAPABLE of doing such a thing. i just said i highly doubt they played a role in staging the events of that day. any1 is capable of anything given the right circumstances and put in the right situation. to tell you the truth i'm surprised something like 9/11 didn't happen sooner than it did, wouldn't be hard 2 take over a plane if you had a couple guys with scalpals and flying experience on your side, i mean who's gonna fuck with you on the plane? the stewardist? ya right. airport security used to be a joke, and some would say it's still a joke today but they are alot better than they were 5 years ago. either way, tons of people would have to be in on it if you think it was all staged by the government. i just don't think they are even smart enough to pull it off. IMO, peace. nugz

7. CanadianDAN

8. BlazedSoldier

BlazedSoldier Germinated

Sorry GeoKitty, but I find your logic on this one way off base. I'm no Bush supporter by any means, but for what reason would Bush be propogating 9/11 movies himself? He doesn't need to win another election so what would he care about his approval ratings for? Heart strings man? Not every American is an idiot, and I feel that most, along with myself, would be able to see through a plot like that IF it existed. Bush doesn't need people on his side to do what he wants when he wants to, haven't you figured that out already?

Please, I'm not ignorant, but I really don't believe our government would purposely destroy the twin towers to justify war. Am I positive of this? No, no one can be certain of this because our government has the ability to, yes, but why would they? So that people can uncover this plot and impeach him? Fat chance.

9. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I never said I was logical!!

I just think it's interesting that there ARE an awful lot of movies, books, tv shows, etc. that are about 9/11 NOW when this damn war has dragged out for years and people are finally getting fed up!!

And, I'm intuitive enough to recognize a correlation between the two!

While I'll agree that it's true that Bush doesn't need his approval rating up, as he's not up for re-election.....it's interesting that 'his people' seemed concerned enough over it to try to improve his image right damn quick!

Do I think that Bush is propagating 9/11 movies by himself?? No! The man probably hasn't had an original thought in decades and is surrounded by hundreds of toadies that could be doing shit on his behalf!

You said: "Not every American is an idiot, and I feel that most, along with myself, would be able to see through a plot like that IF it existed"

People see what they want to see....and they don't like having their illusions...or delusions... destroyed!! Believe me, NO ONE wants to know, or accept, that their own government had a hand in such an atrocity!

I believe that it's possible that our government had full knowledge of the events coming on 9/11, and chose to allow it to happen so they could have their war......certain industries & individuals ARE profiting on this war ya know!.....but they didn't realize the seriousness of what would actually happen, and were just as shocked as the rest of us over the actual devastation!

I truly believe that's what happened!

10. Administrator

I have one question to ask....if our government had nothing to do with 9/11...why are more and more people starting to believe they did? Think about it guys. Be not decieved that our government has YOUR best interest at heart...it comes down the the love of money. That trumps everything....even human lives. War is money...period. The US was brought into the second world war in the EXACT same way...yup...Pearl Harbor was ALLOWED guys....same with Vietnam.....do your history homework. What's worse...orchestrating something like 9/11 or allowing it to happen? If you don't see thru the facade the government sure as hell won't open your eyes for you. The evidence is out there for all to see and people are investigatring for themselves now...THAT'S why they are believing their government was involved. The government likes blind people...means they can do as they wish and not be questioned on it....don't give them what they want.

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

^^WORD^^^

He may not be up for re-election but he KNOWS he has much to lose when the citizens of this nation KNOW he had a hand in all this (many of us already do and chose not to be brainwashed by all the propaganda on 911). Which is why they fed BS stories daily and still do. Trouble is.....ppl are not buying it anymore and I too felt the same when I saw the towers go down. :rolleyes: Wake up America....get your head out of the clouds & THINK about what exactly went down during 911 and since then. It is not pretty....I can see why some chose to keep their heads in the sand. The sad part is.....we are losing more lives daily and something has to break!

Peace~Jersey

12. BlazedSoldier

BlazedSoldier Germinated

You're all right in what you're saying. I just tend to hope that those governing bodies running my life for me might have an idea of what I want in mind when they make decisions, but hell what is democracy for anyways? I agree all the signs point towards Bush's involvement, but maybe I'm just gullible in thinking that not all people in power are that maniacal. Herb, I agree that it's important to question the government, all I'm saying is that we don't know exactly who's intentions it was to knock the towers down, and it's nice to think the minds that conspired it weren't our own.

13. Administrator

I agree..it would be nice to think that our leaders had nothing to do with it......in a perfect, happy lil' world. We don't live in one of those worlds however and are faced with a sad reality instead.

14. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I know what i see, and what i see doesnt add up. The way everything has been laid out regarding 9/11 has been sketch to say the least. If our government played a part in the whole debacle, I would not be surprised. Until it's been proven though I am going to be quiet about my opinions because alot of kats aren't having any of it. anyone read 1984? :eek:

15. Fenrir

Fenrir Germinated

Alright... my take on it...

I agree 9/11 was either allowed to happen or was entirely set up by the government. How the FUCK can a few people with box cutters take on a plane full of people, oh right, Americans are fucking pussy at defending themselves to the death because we're brainwashed to not fight back under any circumstances. Back then if a high jacker wanted a plane you had to give in, it wasn't until now that they said fight back because if you're gonna die, die fighting. Now to stay on topic, it's been said the temperature of burning jet fuel should NOT have melted the towers, and the hole in the Pentagon was WAAAAAY to small for an entire jet, plus WHERE WAS THE FUCKING PLANE WRECKAGE?! DON'T TELL ME THAT THE MESS WAS CLEANED IN AN HOUR!! I saw no evidence of fuselage, wings, ailerons, SOMETHING FROM AN AIRPLANE OF SOME SORT!! Plus isn't it funny how the planes that hit the towers hit in weird angles, yet when the towers collapsed they fell in a perfect implosion in one column without smashing into more buildings and falling in pieces? There are also video tapes out there of a shockwave that rocked Manhattan JUST before the towers collapsed impying there were explosives rigged in the tower before it fell. At this point though, 9/11 isn't something we should focus on, we should focus on how the government has drawn our attention away from it, and is violating the Constitution. New bills are being pushed that violate the Bill of Rights, and we are no better because we want to see the Israel vs. Hezbollah gladiator games while Rome burns... our civil war is coming sooner than we expect it people and what will you do huddle in your house and hope you don't miss American Idol while rockets and jets fly over your neighborhood, and men dressed in camo are ready to sieze your guns, your property, your weed, YOUR FREEDOM!? Everyone be vigilant, this war on terror is right on our doorstep, and our government IS the terrorist!

Fenrir

16. Administrator

Exactly what I've been trying to tell people for a while now. Problem is...they're too glued to the TV to pay any heed.

17. matthew barrack

matthew barrack Latae Sententiae Excommunication

you guys say all this propaganda(which i believe is true)but really what can we do about it??they have every1 in check...spo what do u say huh any plan of action..NO..didnt think so..theres nothin we can do it a NWO..STARTED IN 1960 HAHAHAHAHAHROME WILL BURN JUST A MATTER OF TIME KNOW..

LATEMATT

18. GMaNxD

GMaNxD California 215 Certified

woohoo 9/11 is the greatest day in history!!

bcuz its my birthday:p

19. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

hey buddy, those towers were built to crumble in that fashion so that other buildings were not damaged or destroyed. do you guys also think that the firefighters and policeman in the lobby of tower 1 were in on it? is that why they stayed there while the tower came crashing down? i agree that bush is an idiot and some of the things he does are very sketchy, but i still can't buy that our government had a part in it. peace out. nugz

20. CanadianDAN

Just because firemen and policemen were there to rescue people wouldnt mean they are in on it. They are innocent civialians like the rest, doing their job. Why do you think they all mention secondary explosions and shit yet you never hear their story, unless on a conspiracy video?

People who think their govenment is all puppy dogs and kittens have not done any research. NUGZ have your even read into what the U.S. govenment has done in the past???? :confused: