worth the money?

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by jwmoregon, Aug 6, 2006.

1. jwmoregon

jwmoregon Full Flowering

If this question has been answered already, I aplogize. Has anyone here grown super silver haze and is it worth the money? Other hazes' are a fraction of the cost...

Thanks for the input...

2. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Well, I've never grown it but I have had it from coffeeshop de Kuil in Amsterdam and it is one of my favorite strains when I'm there.

Great soaring high, very flavorful.

I wouldn't mind growing it myself.

3. HighGuy™

HighGuy™ Begun Flowering

I've never grown it but I've smoked it and it's some of the best bud I've ever had.

4. mbwiseguy

mbwiseguy Begun Flowering

i'll smoke any strain with "super" in the name

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Well a guy i know they used to have a pretty big opp for a while that they were growing only SSH and some strain called incredible, personally i think the SSH was better but now they same guy has the same genetics of SSH still and also has a few ice plants and WW and a few others and right now the ice #4 and #3 mothers seem to produce the best bud and the WW#2 is right behind it, i don't know and even when he went back home he let his dad try it out and he's the one who started with the SSH to begin with and he said that ice #4 was better hands down, i guess its just preference but hell $20 for nirvana seeds we have had good luck with them and ussually get a good female rate so there are ussually multiple mothers to follow through to see which one to keep. but what breeder are you planning on getting your seeds from the SSh they have is from Mr. Nice.

6. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

SSH is bomb!! Huge calyxs, low leaf ratio...Misty might have grown it before, I think