John Travolta

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, May 19, 2010.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Poor dude. I have always really liked him. First he looses his teenage son in a siezure where he hit his head too hard in the bathtub now some irresponsible douche who was walking his dogs at the airport let them BOTH get runover by an airport truck and killed. The guy can't catch a break. I wish him the best of luck with the new child he is expecting and hope that the age factor of his wife doesn't cause any problems. I love you John!

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Like only a week ago, poor guy. Man, to bury your son, that is beyond tragic. Then to lose both your dogs in one day, thats like just another kick in the ass. Being famous doesn't protect anyone from tragedy.

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Karma for being a scientologist! :roffl: :roffl: :kidding: That does suck. But if I let someone else walk my dogs for me, then maybe I'm too busy to really own a dog and it would be my fault anyway.......I love animals and it sucks that they got killed, call me an a-hole but I feel little sympathy for Travolta.

5. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

breaks

John Travolta can't catch a break? He's had a successful career in his chosen field. He's worth 9 figures and he's a world renown superstar with devout, well-wishing and loving fans. Not to mention a pretty hot wife. He finds a great deal of peace and faith in his religion, or whatever Scientology is.

It seems to me that at some point, somewhere in life, John Travolta caught a break.

but yeah...when it rains it pours. nothin in the world gonna bring back his son. bad break there no doubt. bad shit gotta come in 3s or whatever. its all a process. something giveth and something also appears to taketh away. im not sure what that something is, but it's out there.

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Well yes somewhere in life he caught a break, greased lightening baby!

.....just not lately I mean. Career included.....

7. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

whaaat!?!? old dogs and wild hogs were classics!! :roffl: rip to johns dogs tho....that sucks, i wouldnt wish it on anyone....but at least hes 'stayin alive'. you can tell by the way he walks.

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Yah, I feel sorry for anyone who loses their child or dogs, but joining a recently made up religion and doing shitty movies is not good for anyone's career!

I like all of his movies prior to Face-Off.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Not rapping on Travolta. He got a bad hit with his son and it's soul crushing for a parent.......but come on.....his dogs got run over? Why would someone other than his friend give that a second thought?

The guy's caught more than a few breaks and earned few too I'd guess.

Sorry Canna....but it just seems silly to me. Reeks of paparazzi and People Magazine.

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

If you had the babe hanging on your arm that he does you would not be walking the dogs either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

12. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Scientology is no more rediculous than any other religion/cult. They're all BS and the cause of most wars. I think it's great that people are posting Muhammad pics all over the net, especially people in countries where free speech is allowed.

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

What's the difference between a cult and a religion?

About 200 years.

14. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

that's what the problem was, no one was walking the dogs. They let them run on the tarmac, you really don't think a truck could run over two dogs on leashes and not hit the dude walking them do you? Don't know about you guys but ummmmm vinnie must have made that decision, or someone with his brain power. dumb dumb dumb.

15. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

johns dogs

yah canna..to say he didnt catch a break was a bit of a stretch..but it does suck he lost his kid and his dogs....hes got 3 kewl jets including a redone 707...and he pilots those planes...i used to live a mile or so from bia,(bangor international airport) and it used to be an air force base..now lots of planes get fuel there instead of going to nyc ....for flights to europe...

anyways...my thoughts are with john on those particular issues of losing kid and dogs...that sucks to be sure...

HEY BERRY...WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING

16. strawberry.cough

travolta use to rattle the windows of my house when he flew in, he would do that and people would complain, not me others, so that is why he has to land up at bia when it is after a certain time of night. I know they say they were on leashes but well the little birdies say otherwise.

hey NC, been just out straight the last little bit. My pop died this morning about 1:30am, so I will have a little more time but now i will have to run my mom a bit. I was carrying the load of my dad's declining health the last year or so. My sister pretty much was the hospice nurse, and she was the one who cared my dad the last few weeks of his life and without her well now of it would have been possible. What a gift to him and my mom. It really was a love story, his last words were to her to tell her he loved her. 61 years and he still thought she hung the moon right up until his last breath.

My place has gotten pretty cold in the winter, so much so I couldn't grow this winter, so I have been focused on toting and fetching for my folks, and then I have really messed up my shoulder and now elbows and well I spent many many many weeks let me see it was 10+ weeks were i couldn't use the computer at all then I could use one hand to type but I shut down all the chats and the like because I just couldn't go fast enough, so I just played games. Honest to god I have gotten good enough at black jack I went and played a nd actually walked out with more than I walked in with.

I have 8 seedlings up and ready to transplant and I will clone a dozen of each and see if I can get another grow going and improve the closet to not freeze before winter.

17. strawberry.cough

I miss my dad..... I miss coming to this site and actually having people acknowledge my existence. I take it I pissed off someone because as far as I can tell there are just about 3 members who will respond. I have noticed that for about the last year or so when I post it is as if it will stop the conversation as if I let off a big ass fart. S'up with this? What have I done? Oh well....:popcorn-2:

18. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I am so sorry for your loss! I doubt anyone is pissed off at you, but I really don't know.

I totally understand how sometime a person posts and then it's never responded to. I once thought it was because they were mad at me or something, but I now realize it was probably because my post wasn't seen by alot of people for whatever reasons.

Anyway, I don't want you to think anyone is upset with you, cuz I know many people speak VERY HIGHLY of you. ;) I mean they're very high when they speak of you . . . :laugh:

I lost my dad in 1991, he was 53 years young. It's a damn shame when our loved ones are taken from us so early in their lives. :(

I don't know you very well, but I look forward to growing to know you better in the future.

Great job on the 8 little ones, I'm anxious to see them get going. ;)

I know you have a dog that looks like mone, so I thought you might get a kick out of this pic. . . .

[​IMG]

Once again, I am so very sorry for the loss of your father. I know it's a terribly hard time, but I trust you'll find the strength through friends and family, to make it through this tough time.

Please don't let anyone or anything take you away from :GK:, you are loved and needed here. :) :love6::love9:

19. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure everyone here likes you. I'm new, but it just seems the action is a bit slow these days.

That's too bad about your father. My father and mother came to visit me in Japan 7 months ago and I really felt like my father was getting weaker, mentlly and physically. For the first time, I felt like my father was the child and I was the adult.

Oh and to RR...the difference between a cult and a religion is, I believe, number of members, not years.

20. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

yo yo berry....

didnt see that you had responded to this thread...i am sooo sorry about your dad....but it sounds like he had a happy life with your mom...hope she doing well...61 years...holy shit...lol...i am at 35 so more than half way...

you keep a stiff upper lip there girl..i am sure its hard...most girls are daddies girls thats for sure...

glad you are back growing...helps to clense the soul...i think...how are your dogs doing....????

i am sure you havent pissed anyone off...there are quite a few new peeps the last year...some nice fresh views and ideas.....maybe a trip to colorado in the fall is in order for you....theres a caravan going that way from the east coast...make it a present to yourself....lol..

talk to you soon....