Anybody need a new Avatar?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheCarpenter, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

i know your loaded up to hell right now T C! but i'd love to have a custom avatar bud< i'm in no hurry, when ever ya got time bud, i'll wait my turn! just let me know if u find some time! thanks for considering! TEX

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You've created a monster tC. How big is the backlog? Not looking for a new avy....just watching the work pile up around yer feet:rofl:

cheers,

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hey tC did I miss anything I haven't heard about the wife & baby in a while-Bud

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

He has the poor wife & kid turning-out avatars :lmao:

RR has a good point. I'd love to see the list.

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Why? I think you got one of the best ones so far -Bud

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You have me all wrong. I couldn't be happier with mine. I'd just like to see 'The List'.

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I'm just fucking with you Dick wad-Bud

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Oh. Well, I didn't want tC to think that I don't like/didn't appreciate.

I salute you, Bud :fingermad:

9. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Whoa whoa whoa slow it down old guys we don't need any Geritol fueled MAYHEM up in this cage match of a thread. EEEEEWWWWW YYEAAHHH DIG IT BRotHA SnAp INTO a slim JIM...DSP

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Look the boyz are mixing it up......fucking east coast stoners...

Just sayin nice work tC. Really dresses up the joint.

cheers,

11. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

I'm in no hurry TC take your time man.

12. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

Me either, just excited to possibly to have a custom made TC avatar........BADASS!!!

13. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

SWEET TC.....agreed you have skills and love the work you did!

RR....hey now>>east coast stoner and ummm I refuse to be lumped in with those silly boys :) :)

14. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I want one that is just Black, the Blackest of all black.

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:bump:

Loving your creativity TC:notworthy: You got that mad flair claystreet has. Iv got 3 or 4 of clays on permanent rotation,lol.He pimped mines out a bit and made them all moving images like one iv got waves like a flag,the other has the words growkind and apprentice spinning round in a never ending moving circle and he did this crazy one that changes from one avy into another....QUALITY!! I cant wait to see what comes my way from you cos i LOVE each and every one you have made so far.

If you need any input then PM me but im happy to just go with your flow and see what you fix up for me,its up to you but im happy to provide images and ideas if required. Maybe some sort of apocolyptic vision of whats round the corner with a huge weed symbol and my name.... or summit related to scotland or even an 'apprentice' like darth vader with a bong device on his mask or some crazy shit,lol,i can find images for that. Then theres the freemasons symbols of the apprentice which is the apprentice pillar in rosslyn chapel,who knows im just throwing ideas in the air.I preferred it when claystreet just came up with his own thing like the one above my name,im easy TC. Peace:potleaf:

16. aarbur31

aarbur31 In a sea of swazi

Hi carpenter, Im aarbur31 nand the mods didnt like my avatar so i was hoping you could help. Feel free to pm when you get time tto find out my likes and such. If you could find time me and im sure the MODS would would appreciate it . Thanks

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:eusa_naughty:Its nothing to do with the moderators. Its gk site policy to keep within certain 'taste' boundaries. These rules were set in place by GK's owner,we merely enforce those same rules.Peace:potleaf:

18. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey TC!

I have a new pic of Luke i just uploaded today:

[​IMG]

i'm certain that i'll love anything you think up! Thanks again! :alienwink:

Peace

-LM

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Cute dog. My mate has a spanny the exact same as Luke. He breeds them along with border collies and irish red setters.Peace:potleaf:

20. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Here's the latest two:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now....I gotta go sort out the list and see who's next.

-tC