Lets get stoked for Spring

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Toker2, Jan 23, 2010.

1. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

You fucken go man!!!!!!!

:not-worthy: :thumbs-up:

I would be happy with a quarter of that.

We be talking later on before I go out. :passsit:

2. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Just put 44 bag seed beans in the dirt......waiting for 40 more or so.

If i get 40 gals i will be glad, Im going to do them all 12/12 from seed

in a 3x3 lol......approx.... but when sexed im hoping for 40 in 24 oz cups

in that area.....just fucking around.....:beerchug-2:

3. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Sniff....sniff.........something on the bottom of my shoe........hold on..

:flyy:

4. teachmethewayyy

teachmethewayyy DUBS AND NUGS!!!! VW4LIFE

canadian123, i put you on superhero status after seeing your last outdoor grow and now 90-120!!! i would loose track of that many plants in the woods and probably get lost trying to find them. thats some dedication!

5. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Hahaha thanks blah blah boy and teachmethewayyy it will be a full time job thats for sure. I just got shown some sweet grow bags made out of a material that wicks water very well. Last year the weight of each plant sunk the ground down a bit and it filled up with water but the plastic grow bags blocked it so I had to keep watering them by hand. With these new grow bags they will absorb the water from the ground lowering the amount of attention they need making it easier to manage a larger garden. :beerchug-2:

6. teachmethewayyy

teachmethewayyy DUBS AND NUGS!!!! VW4LIFE

garden or field!!!lol :not-worthy:

sounds good man, can't wait to see it come together!

7. 4F2C0J

4F2C0J STAYYY FLYYY

Taking some clones now, thinking this year no more growing outdoor on my property... Time to hit the woods/ cow fields.... Any tips for a new gurilla grower?

8. blah blah boy

Ya definitely stay off your own property and others.

and get out of the cow fields. The only field I would recommend would be the corn fields.

Get the Brown Dirt Worrier movie or go check it out on Youtube under Prohibition. This will inspire you for the up coming season.

Stay away form power lines and pipe lines.

Plant around May or June so everything around you site has had a chance to grow from the spring time.

My .02

9. blah blah boy

How many do you dare to group together?

And it can't all be in one swap/bog?

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Just got my Ice and Bubbleliciouse sexed and ready to start flowering. The best females will go to be mothers that will produce enough clones for me! I was thinking 10-20 but shit if ima do it i can plant 10 clones a week end from middle of may to july first. Shit that should do the trick!:flyy:

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Oh I am so ready for spring........wish I could grow indoors but not an option right now. Besides I do enjoy OD growing as it is a crap shoot as mother nature is iffy...lol One thing I love is when you win>>BIG SWEET BUDS as IMO they grow bigger and mmmmmmm just yummy!!

My only issue is my attachment to the deer who I feed and LOL have become my family, they now come right up to me. :)

Anywhos..... have a plan and with all these acres, just have to change my location to another area on my land. :)

12. eastgrow

eastgrow Germinating

ready for spring

:flyy: I cant wait either,i am sexing 15 afghani x northern lights to be put out soon.Iam goin totally organic this round.

13. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

I group 2-3 and the swamp is aprox 3acres so yup all in one swamp its tough as hell to get to though. Under downed trees over trees across streams its not an easy journey and is truly a forgotten piece of land that no one has gone through but myself in over 10yrs.

Being an avid outdoors man and a hunter I would like to let you know making deer dependent on your food is completely irresponsible and damaging to the herd. Supplemental feeding in low food months i.e. winter not so bad but if they are now Dependant on the food to the point they are becoming domesticated and non-wary of humans you just doomed these deer by ruining their most basic instinct "fear humans"......... You do not feed wild animlas and they are not part of your family you may even be violationg the wildlife act in your particular area.

Sorry for being so heavy but a friend shot a deer last year that was claimed by a neighbor as a pet because they have been feeding these deer for years. The point is deer belong to the crown not to you the deer you are feeding need a survival instinct and people who feed deer to the point where that fear disappears ruin that basic instinct. The deer my friend shot was with a bow at aprox 5 paces he said the deer when it spotted him didn't even spook it came closer!!!....not supposed to happen....

as for deer and your plants may I recommend "plantskydd"

14. rangers420

rangers420 The past cannot be cured

one of the girls that i never shared nov 09this plant is a afghani built for outdoors and above 50 degress[​IMG]

newpic.jpg

/monthly_2010_02/newpic.jpg.e3a0fd26b7bc5a271e7a4e0e1097fc3d.jpg

15. blah blah boy

I 100% agree with you here.:thumbs-up:

16. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I'm limited to outdoor growing now myself and around here there are many critters that are willing AND able to eat MJ plants. Having been the victim of these critters for several years I came up with a plan to stop them in their tracks. It worked like a charm too. It was a pain in the ass getting all this set up but well worth the effort. This year will be much easier since everything is already in place. All I have to do is add more compost to the soil and plant my babies when they get large enough. The biggest pain in the ass for me is carrying in all the water. I have no water source at the grow site so everything is carried in by hand every other day during mid summer. It keeps me in shape though. :beerchug-2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Hell yea, Man! Thats a killer looking set-up.:drooling:

Whats the material you used to cover it all? I'm sure being white, it allows in all the :light: needed and it would also cut back on ambient light from the moon or whatever, keeping it "darker" inside during the night hours.:idea:

Is that sort of what you design does?

I really like that fact that not even a fucking spider mite :bug3: can get in there.:bigok:

Another super handy Yeti project!:hs:

:biggrin:

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

No mules in your menagerie of animals?

Nice box.

19. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

:rofl6: Thats a great point, I think Herb needs a fuckin pack mule! Thats AWESOME!:roll:

I could see it now . . . the mule loaded down with 72 one gallon canteens all draped around the poor asses neck.:laugh: A :animbong: sticking out of the saddle bag. and Herb perched atop the entire mess smiling broadly as the burro advances slowly to the Yeti Grow Show!:hs:

:rofl6:

I sooooo wish I could do photoshop shit! :biggrin: The visual in my head is priceless.:roll:

P.S. I'd like to hear the tune of you voice when you say, "Nice box", MrAstro. :ponder::roll:

20. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

I totally hear ya ! I live way the fuck out a two lane road in the mountains of NC....and every year this weed grows aroiund my fence that is about a foot high and dam near the exact color of "real" weed! I keep thinking....why not grow three plants right along that fence...horizontally...and let that toher "real" weed ac5rt as camo???

But....IF I decide to do it...Im gonna close down my INDOOR grow space in the garage...becauees IF I should get busted, I do NOT wanna get found with an inside AND and outside grow....

Occassio0nally people walk by my fence...but I could put up a NO TRESSPASS! PIT BULL ON DUTY! sign..... Making people c5ross the two lane road....sigh....hoipefuylly away from any tell-tell odor....

I dunno. Im kinda freaked. I have grown four or so plants in pots on my back deck in the summer...but a real "ground" planted siper stalk is SO tempting!

Dixie