Dutch Master Gold PPM Question

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Nilzar, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

Ok so I switched to dutch master gold for flower, I mixed the solution to the bottel instructions and the PPM came out to be 360, My last mix was over around 1200, should I mix the solution at the reccomended and see how my plants like it? Or should I start higher and see whats up? I would like to start around 800 and see how the plants like it. I just don't know if different nutes are stronger at a lower PPM, If that makes any cents.

2. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

That fucking hydro store keeps fucking me... I don't know why I listen to him. Any question he does not know he just makes shit up, he told me that A + B would be all I needed and they werent ment to be used with anything eles. Both mirco and macro nutes were in it.. But I guess the silica, max and zone are the macro nuets... guess ill have to buy those now...

Thanks GB

3. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

hard to beat gh flora brother,it's pretty cheap and it works like it should:qbluewacko:

4. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

Nevermind, for some reason the PPMs change when you use tablespoons like the directions say instead of teaspoons. :BangHead::bongin: