Clones Have White Hairs

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by GeoKitty, Apr 17, 2006.

1. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

My first time cloning, all are doing well & healthy, except for sprouting hairs!

As soon as I saw that we did indeed have females, I took clones from the bottoms of several, about a week into flowering.
    None of these clones had hairs on them when I cut them, the mothers were not that far along, they barely had hairs themselves yet!

Is this a bad thing???

Clones are under 6 Floros....3 Warm & 3 Cool white bulbs, started in Jiffy Plugs, transplanted into Foxfarm soil 2 days ago.

2. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

You should be fine. I do it all the time. Just keep them under 24 hrs of light. They should jump back into veg after a couple weeks.

3. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Id Keep Them Under(personally) 18/6 Cycle Of Light N Darkness For This Specific Time For A Couple Of Weeks Then 16/8 For Another 2-3 Weeks , Then See Where You Are From There!

Considering What Uve Said , Id Defo Say To Go By That Cycle Instead, But, Each Unto There Own..... Up To You Ma Man, But Just Some Advice, Let Me Know What You Think! It Will Get Them Used To The Light And Darkness As They Will Have To Eventually Anyway..... Personally Think Its A Much Better Way To Do It.....

BUT YOU WILL BE FINE!!!

4. GreatOutDoorsman

GreatOutDoorsman New Sprout

For best results, take clones from the middle or top of your plant

5. mbwiseguy

mbwiseguy Begun Flowering

all the clones in there (most of the plants) were taken from the mothers a week into flower and veged under t5 flos. they turned out fine - big and FAST growing.

i do things differently now, but i took 12 cuttings and rooted 12 cuttings