bush won...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dankroach, Nov 3, 2004.

1. dankroach

dankroach Developed Alternating Nodes

well another terrible 4 years for politics is comin right up. This country is looking more and more like notzee germany to me.

2. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

his kids burn.

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

#Moderation Mode

Armegedon here we come! :beerchug:

Moved here

4. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

makes me sick

5. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

i hate to imagine what we're in for.  :smokin:

6. 420solo

420solo Cured Fat Sticky Bud

[​IMG] The sox won the series, I thought anything could happen. Damn

7. sponsoredbynobody2

sponsoredbynobody2 New Sprout

I really feel sorry for my American friends....just remember, if he tries anything REALLY scary then you always have your guns.

The American people are the only ones I still have faith in actually overthrowing their government if the need arises.

Be careful and good luck, I think I might move to the woods soon.

8. Domin8rix

Domin8rix Resident Evil

nobody, the problem with that mentality is that it worked back when the gov't had muskets and the people had muskets... Unfortounately, now the people have semi-auto and in some cases automatic weapons... but the gov't has fighter jets, tanks, and a host of other advanced weaponry that I don't need to bother listing. I hate to say it, but violent overthrow of the US gov't will never happen while they are backed by the military... and the military is too invested in this adminstration to do anything but stand behind it.

-------Dom

9. burns 420

burns 420 Full Flowering

I really did think that kerry would win.

4 more years of fashist fat cats, pollution,murder,war,oil theif,the rich getting richer the poor getting poorer.

good luck world.

10. LordDrucifer

LordDrucifer Developed Alternating Nodes

quite frankly.... neither candidate is desriable.... but kerry is definatly the lesser evil of the two....

...either way.... I'm gonna do the canadian thing and feel superior to the us even though most of the dumbasses is my country went conservative as well...

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

I wasn't surprised....I think the fear factor played a big role on the voters.  Some ppl are afraid to change presidents during a war which is understandable i guess.  I really didnt see a lesser of two evils...wish the Democrats had picked a better candidate tho just my opinion.

So....4 more yrs of this mess.  [​IMG]

12. LordDrucifer

LordDrucifer Developed Alternating Nodes

I think Howard dean would have made a great president.

At least he showed passion..... unlike the other candidates.... even Nader.

13. jay

jay Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey... at least i get to keep my avatar for another 4 years!

14. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Hey Jay. I know you mean well, But I got to tell you, That is our president,and our flag your pissing on. If you ever do come over to this great land of ours your liable to get fucked up. I would not dream of insulting your flag,or the Canadian flag for that matter. I am sure your an alright person, but many of us don't like that ****, and fact is you are not one of us. Worry about your own damn country. God bless America. Land of the free home of the brave. We may not be all that free, but we are still the most free. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

15. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

What did I fucking tell you!! I guaranteed with the shadow of a doubt Bush would win. Just what we need are more fuckin democrats giving up because "oh **** I don't want to lose and look like a fool". Kerrys a fuckin bitch. I'd rather have someone in office who would take a loss then drop out to try to hang onto what little dignity he has left. Must be nice supporting a panzy quitter.. I laugh at Kerrys expense, fucking moron...

PeAcE

16. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Quote: from starfleetcommand on 6:47 am on Nov. 4, 2004
    Hey Jay. I know you mean well, But I got to tell you, That is our president,and our flag your pissing on. If you ever do come over to this great land of ours your liable to get fucked up. I would not dream of insulting your flag,or the Canadian flag for that matter. I am sure your an alright person, but many of us don't like that ****, and fact is you are not one of us. Worry about your own damn country. God bless America. Land of the free home of the brave. We may not be all that free, but we are still the most free. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

You know I thought the same thing but didn’t want to stir the pot Kerry was a fucking sweltering waste of flesh don’t ask me how I really feel about him and jay **** your queen right in her royal ass their how did that make you feel.

I do find your avy quite offensive that’s why I buy my seeds elsewhere now.

17. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

"...but many of us don't like that ****, and fact is you are not one of us."

first of all, an ex-military member explained that jay's avatar flips the flag upside-down but does not flip it horizontally, so technically he's not desecrating the flag.

second, you don't have to like it, but you have to tolerate it...it's the american way. lashing out at someone because of his chosen method to express himself is childish and UNamerican -- no matter where he lives. if you don't understand that then you believe in fascism, which involves "forcible suppression of opposition," or as you put it, "your liable to get fucked up."

btw, the contraction for you are is not your it is you're.

18. hydro convert

hydro convert Developed Alternating Nodes

To add to Mellow's post... Your right to free speech stops at the end of your fist and the tip of my nose.

19. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

The upside down flag is a distress signal. Being he is NOT an American his distress call is false. That being said. I did try and say it in a nice way, I also did not say I would **** him up, I said he would probably get fucked up. This is true. Mellow, WTF are we going to grade everyones posts for grammar? Get real man. I am not an english grad,or even high school for arguments sake. So I don't give a ****. I think I communicate fairly well, sorry if I offended your kean grammar skills.

20. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

:roll:it's obviously not meant as a distress call.