For Those Having Trouble Getting On

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Webmaster, Feb 10, 2006.

1. The Dawg

The Dawg Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

wild bill ,where is the spell check.i know i am stoned and cant find it.:confused:

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LMAO @ Bill. Ummmmm yeah...ok.

I'm still in awe of all this. Talk about sensory overload. Damn.....I gotta learn all kinds of new shit now.

Nicely done Webby.
    :D

3. BudLover

BudLover Germinated

herbsparky i need help

since webby or you keep deleting my threads

im going to send you a message with contents of witch i dont want to air out on this website

if you dont no this is grower tony and yes i had this name before i mae the name grower tony

ne ways im going to send you my aol conversation i had with a supposive agent ok polease im me on my aol name or send me a message back what you think of all this

ok ?

4. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Getting better!

Just a quick note to anyone that may have trouble using vbulletin while using Internet explorer...

Try switching to the Firefox browser.

It is more vb friendly! :D And a more secure browser.

[​IMG]

Also... You will have to re do your garden links to get them to work. Extra characters made their way into the text during the move. If you don't edit it, it will default to a microsoft webpage.

SFC, Mermaid and MisSativa like this.
  5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Love the new site Webby :)

SWEET new site Webby....love all the new features. :D

PutTheKnivesOn likes this.
  6. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Im herbsparky's spellcheck, ok, im not going to be made redundant! :)

SFC likes this.
  7. Administrator

WTF????

Are you stoned?

PutTheKnivesOn likes this.
  8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

...for some reason I am singin the tunes to "Mission Impossible" :D

9. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Benny hills theme tune comes to my mind lol

10. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

LMFAO Benny Hill

11. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Webby.

I just wanted to say Thank You very much for the old website and the new one.

I learned a LOT which enabled me to grow some fine weed and I made some new friends(ALWAYS a good thing :D ).

I have come to think of GK as a second home. So when Herb asked me if I wanted to be a mod, I decided that I wanted to help this site in any way that I can, so i said YES. Sort of a giving back of sorts.

Anyway, just wanted to express my sincere and deep appreciation for the good thing you have bought into this world (even with GrowerTonyDude :D ).

12. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I concur. I doubt I could have said it better. I think I speak for all of us when I say how excited we are to add to this chapter in Growkind history. This gonna be fun. I know when Herb asked me about being a Mod, I was taken aback, and asked if he was sure there wasn't others that deserved the job more. He assured me that the mods he picked he was confident in, and looking back I think he hit a homerun. This place has been a much more peacful place since. With maybe the exception of the days after the OG shutdown. I'm rambling, Thanks Webmaster.

13. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

Look at the top of the quick reply box. On the right.

14. Wild Bill

Quote: 1970 is the start of time on a unix system. some things weren't fully transfered from the old forum, your last login date is one. there will be others.

Thanks for pulling me out of the twilight zone Webmaster. I thought I was back in middle school. I knew the weed wasn't that good.

15. Wild Bill

Quote: as far as avatars, you can upload your own from the old forum, however this forum has different limits on the size.

The site resized mine automatically when I uploaded it.

16. Wild Bill

You have to go back to the old site and use that pm. It's still working. I haven't found it here either.

17. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

danm cant find my pm's on here either and finnaly when it allows me to stay longed on danm! let me know if ya find where the pms be located

18. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

FAQ says it is located in the user control panel but I dont think i see it anywhere. Says If the administrator has enabled the Private Messaging system, registered members may send each other private messages. Mabey webby hasnt gotten that far yet.

19. Administrator

BEst thing to do is send Webby a PM at the old site. I've tried getting into the admin to help fix people's problems, but I don't have access.