Saddam-VS-Bush debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mamafingers, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Mamafingers

Mamafingers A Fat Sticky Bud

Anyone hear of this new challange? head over to Cnn.com and check it out, i guess saddam has challanged bush to a debate, to give bush a chance to convince the world on his campaign, lmao.. what did bushs folks say "we dont have to convince anyone' go figure, :rolleyes: only reason he wont debate is guy the guy is to braindead to debate with anyone, he cant even carry on a sentence without messing it up that has been writen for him, how would he be able to win the debate, sadaam would only humilate bushy boy, oh how i wish he would have the coconuts to do it

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger ***Rest in Peace***

In Petro War I, Both saddam and papabush made video's explaining what was going on, with the promise that bush's video would be played in Iraq and saddam's video would be played in the U.S.

papabush's tape was aired in Iraq.

Ever see saddam's video? True to form, that lying sack of **** g.b. sr. refused to show it.

3. Mamafingers

I didnt know about that..petro war, lol you rock, id really like to see a bush vs saddam debate, i think saddam would blow him out of the water, lol

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Someone has "small man" syndrome, and is making up for it with his bigger "missles".....:biggrin:

5. Mamafingers

Lmao, hey leave the brits out of this! [​IMG] ;)

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

The Brits have their own testies to worry about....I worry about the little dick running this country..... ;)

7. D Smoker

D Smoker Full Flowering

I'm with you Herbs.

8. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

RUN:command

/killswitch

self destructing in 10 seconds...........

ok before i go i have to say that i hope bush goes over to iraq and blows saddam and his followers off the face of the earth, steals thier oil to teach them a lesson, and then we can all live happily ever after.... 5 seconds left... Let me just say that bush is doing a better job than what any of you guys could do i bet, so give the guy the benefit of the doubt, let him do his job, and quit moaning about peace because its non existant in the real world. The world is changing. quit living in 1950. you must "adapt or die" as someone once said..

....................SELF DESTRUCTING.....................

9. D Smoker

D Smoker Full Flowering

BOOOOOM

10. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Would the Govoner of a state, have a debate with a convicted inmate, on death row??? Well it is the same thing, in my opinion!!! Why debate with someone who have there own agenda, like Ranger??? It's usless, everyone with a brain, knows that Sadamm is in breech of the UN resolutions, and wants to buy some more time. There is proof since '91 that this man is not a reasonable person!!! So, why waste time playing his games!!! Really, I'm like Bush, Ranger is Sadamm, Herbsparky is like Germany(mellow out you could have been France), and Mamma is like France!!! Just let you imaginations run wild!!!:biggrin: I as Bush don't have any interest in debating with a "broken record", and the Germanys and Frances, all come running to make what little differance they can!!!:roll: This forum is WW III!!! Peace all!!!

:animbong:

11. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Rockysquirrel69, you're Bush? Where do I rank in your little fantasy world? Your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained. So what if he wants to buy more time, what does it hurt? He's not attacking anyone, and as long as the UN inspectors are on site he can't really pursue any more expansionist plans. Wheres the harm in that?

12. RkyMtnWayHigh69

12 years isn't enough time??? Good god man!!! If the US government knew about 9/11 before hand, and didn't do anything about it, they would be have been ridiculed to no end, for allowing a murder like Osamma to do his deeds!!! Well we know about Iraq and it's only a matter of time before he assists in an attack on the US or our interests. We cannot afford to let these proven murders to rule the free world, as you would like!!! The proof is there and if your too nieve to realize the threat, than I pitty you!!! We can and will avoid alot of needless deaths, by eliminating the regime that threatens peace!!! You are like Ranger, you can be with him in my fantasy world, you would rather see another 9/11, than do something to stop it!!! I am glad we have couragous leaders(that are willing to take the blame from liberals like you two), in charge of our country!!! The day we refuse to defend freedom is the day we become like France, blind to the future!!! I guess noone remembers that the world can be ruled by an evil person, and our current administration willnot allow this to happen!!! Thank GOD!!! Peace all!!! Why are you calling me names, THC your a bad person for doing that!!! Your a name caller just like that Rky guy!!!

13. RkyMtnWayHigh69

What does THC stand for??? The Homosexual Child???

14. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

Sitting on your ass crying about more time isnt going to stop saddam. Granted right now he isnt doing anything but what if we just sit back and wait for him to either attack a neighbor or us? Wouldnt you feel guilty at all for not supporting him?? At all?? He is buying more time on purpose. Do you really think hes that unintelligent as to not be capable of duping the entire UN including ourselves? He is what to iraq what hitler was to germany. Except now we have the ability and opporitunity to easily put a stop to his bullshit. Im all for it. Please dont take anything personal.

15. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

tetrahydrocannibinol

please dont call names rocky. you present yourself as god here. I personally respect THC dude to the fullest no matter his views on the fuckin bullshit in iraq. I see that you are going to give me a bad name as a democrat too. Learn to not call names and stay sharp. It hurts your head sometimes, but then you "GO OFF TRACK AND THROW EVERYTHING OFF TRACK " when you start a secondary war on the same front as the current. you make me want to almost agree with THC dude just so I dont look bad or have any association with you.

(Edited by agrowguy at 1:16 pm on Feb. 25, 2003)

16. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Tell him the same thing!!! He called me a nmae first!!! Read before you post!!! Other than that I agree with your views, agrow!!! Peace All!!!

I never start any name calling, I just add to it!!!

17. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I don't think of myself as God, only you do!!!

18. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks aggy. Rocky, what names did I call you? Rockysquirrel?? Just kidding with you, if you want to get into it with me on a debate thats fine but if I was to insult you, the sad truth is you wouldn't understand me.

My position on this Iraq crap is by forcing the inspectors back in Iraq, Bush did a good thing. There is no reason to pursue war at this time, Saddam is no threat to anyone but himself and his cronies while the entire worlds attention is focused on him. Continue this and the regime will fall.

9/11 had nothing to do with Saddam other than making him happy that his enemy was attacked. Where is the connection? Nor is there solid evidence that either Saddam or Osama bin Laden supports Ansar al-Islam (the group that Powell asserts is proof). In fact, the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reports that the group is tied to Iran (Iraqs historical enemy).

19. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

I am but only gods son. Jesus. Thats Haaay Zeuss.

(Edited by agrowguy at 1:47 pm on Feb. 25, 2003)

20. Mamafingers

Well, rky.. i did think you were intellegent, your slowly starting to lose that respect bro.. every thread, atleast 80% of them, you start off on some little rant, trying to call people names, then when you get your hand slaped, you try to play it off and say sorry and act like its all good, wouldnt you figure out to quit acting like a child (really, thats what it is) after the 2nd..3rd..4th time?