Over 1500 members now!! And Growing!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by CLOSETGROWTH, Jul 30, 2002.

1. paulyfingers

paulyfingers Begun Flowering

Man I guess I fucked up, told this cat in my band. I guess I had no choice since he was the only one I could use for a location to send the goods. I have my $plug$ who knows but hes in my band as well!? Thats it though, I know those guys won't say ****. We are just four white guys that like to smoke weed and rock out!!!LOL

In all honesty I don't feel like these friends of mine would rat me out. Especially if I'm breakin'em off.LOL, I have been through thick and thin with these dudes and we have a strong relationship. Now for any other **** head wouldn't know what the **** I'm up too! I have a tendacy to dress in desquises. I am the lead vocalist of a secret band.

Too bad I can't tell ya'll the name or the web address.

Peace and Love!

2. hmsimha

hmsimha Veggy Stage

I don't know, if we get 15000 members we're going to need 10 times as many mods as we have, and if we have that many mods, chances are at least one will go on a power trip and start being a total shitbag and deleting stuff at random or something like that, so I hope we don't start growing at a faster rate than we have been. I meant grow in size of members. Of course it would be all nice if we all started growing at a faster rate in other aspects [​IMG].

3. hmsimha

hmsimha Veggy Stage

Damn, if we did get 10000 members though we could start an online petition for legalization of cannabis, with the 5000 active ppl who would probably see it, we could probably get at least 50000 signatures, assuming everyone gets 10 of their friends to go online and sign it (it wouldn't have to be on growkind's site). Plus if we work on it as a joint effort with other websites such as hightimes.com norml.org and overgrow.com we might even be able to get 500,000 signitures each signed from a different IP address. That would be something hard for any government to ignore.

(Edited by hmsimha at 1:24 pm on Aug. 2, 2002)

4. GANJA GOD

GANJA GOD Veggy Stage

I like to be half pessimistic and half optimistic, I call it poptimistic. Never expect anything to turn out good, never expect anything to turn out bad. A happy medium

5. Gravity420

Gravity420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

LOL@Ganja God.....

Poptimisitic? LOL, sound's like a Britney Spears and N Sync duet....

6. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

hisimha that's a brilliant idea.In 6 months our membership has over doubled and here lately we've been getting 1-2 members a day....somebody do the math, i'm too stoned.

7. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Here we are over 1500 Crazy Growers!! Iam loving life!! Now, lets shoot for the 2000 mark!! This is great!! Ya all come back now hear?? CG [​IMG]

8. Agent Johnson

Agent Johnson Developed Alternating Nodes

I think we need a facelift. Pick our own avatars, upload pics from our hard drive into the forum's, and a chatroom too, why not! A few of us would need to show interest, the more the better!

Contact the webmaster here-

http://www.growkind.com/cgi-bin/contactweb.cgi

9. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

Last i looked we had 5 new Growkinders today...........we're

[SIZE=12pt]SMOKE'N[/SIZE]

10. docdooby

docdooby New Sprout

I am super glad that I have stumbled upon such a great metting place for fellow heads and growers. So far I have not had or seen many of the assholes like other forums its nice that GROWKIND is here, and I am super glad that this is my 50th post so I am on to grower and moving up. never stop the great work!!!!

11. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

[SIZE=17pt]WOOOHOO![/SIZE]

Yeah, growkind is the best! Keep on rockin! So happy to be part of something so significant and useful.

12. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

LOL sorry i had to bump this in light of recent conversation

13. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL Ya bored Stash? Resurrecting a post from 2002...:rolleyes:

14. StashDaCash

extremely lol

15. code green

code green Born To Grow

holy shit, agrow was once upon a time that positive???

I dont think its him.....

funny shit.....

16. StashDaCash

yup proof ppositive that everyone get sick of shit

17. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

Yeah I remember closetgrowth. :) He was one of the grow gurus around here. He had some monster colas. I think he even had his own strain that was called glass slipper. It was a cross between I think cinderella and ice or something I forgot.

Mr.Dope:cool:

18. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

One constant in life..........change.

19. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Wow, where you dig up that old thred, I'm having trouble finding the rolling papers I used this morning.

Time has a way of changing people, just think about all the has happened to each of us since we last posted in that thred. Seems like sooo long ago...

20. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Sorry posted twice