Pipes

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Nov 19, 2007.

1. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

a metal screen is supposed to tarnish the glass.

in my bubbler, I don't use a screen at all. actually in all my glass. I have two regular glass pipes and a bubbler. if you suck the ash through, then you would clean it as a bong, but when my bowl is cashed, I pull out my trusty pocket knife and pretty much scoop out the ash.

3. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

I would say get a small glass bong instead of a bubbler, for one it is easier to clean, and also you get a better toke IMO.

4. JuggaloKing420

I agree. I just bought a new bong. Its a Purp. It has a bubbler for the bowl so that the ash doesn't go into the actual bong water. It hits smooth for such a big bong. A littler one is much better

5. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

I make my own wooden pipes. I use a lot of different types of wood, and have made a few different designs. Pecan is my favorite, best tasting pipe I've ever seen. People made fun of me making my own pipes, until they saw and smoked out of them. Every time we go to Jamaica, I make a few new pipes to bring so I can smoke as soon as I get to the resort. When we leave, I just leave them for housekeeping.

6. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

You don't want to use metal screens in a glass pipe. It kinda ruins the point of the glass, and that is to taste the MJ and not the metal. I use glass screens in my glass pipes. I never used to use them, but got tired of eating ash. One day I just said fuck it and bought a few. I am still using the first one 2 yrs later. They only cost $2 and last forever if you dont forget about them and dump it in the ashtray and not get it out. I would not go back to no screen if you paid me now.

7. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

Glass bong all the way. They come in every shape and size you can ever think of.And have to be the easyest glass to clean with that little bottle of cleaner you get from the deadhead shop.And they even have ones that hold icecubes so the hit is nice and cool. Thats my next one to tell you the truth.I'm going to smoke my first bud in it,its already picked out.:icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

8. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Glass bong

Another nice thing about them is you don't have to use screens

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's what I have, beside's the new vap. Screw screen's!

10. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

Call me stupid but isn't a bubbler a water bong??? Sorry if I sound dumb about this but I do not smoke from bongs. For some reason if I so much as take one hit then I am having a coughing fit for 30 mins or more. I stick to bowls and joints and vaps. Yea yea I know that a bong is supposed to be a easier hit, but I can control how I smoke with the others. Bongs I can't.

11. xxStrifexx

xxStrifexx Developed Alternating Nodes

I've always used regular screens that they give you at headshops when you buy your bowl.. or you can just buy them. Even in bongs or bubblers I use screens.. if you dont then you get

1) chunks of weed in your bong / stuck to the side of the glass (why waste the bud?)

2) Ash going everywhere in the water and along the inside of the bong

It just requires more cleaning.. with any type of screen you can just wash it out with water a few times and not go scrubbing away at the nasty resinated glass for 30+min trying to clean it

I personally hate getting ash or bud sucking through any type of pipe and into my mouth so... yeah. Use screens, glass screens are def the best though but they're tiny and you lose them =/

12. JuggaloKing420

a bubbler is pretty much a glass pipe with a deep section in it that holds water. it doesn't hit like a bong.

13. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Bongs rule!!!!!!!! You can either take a nice hit then go watch tv and chill or you can smoke a qtr in 30 minutes and get fooooked!

I use this as a screen its great.

[​IMG]