New Royalgrow

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by royaldoe, Feb 15, 2007.

1. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

Well this will be my second go at it. I'm trying a little different method than last time. Last time they just were out of controll and got too tall. This time I was able to keep them a little shorter and I'm just focusing on the tops this time.Two weeks left. The clocks a tiken!!! IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Nice shots.

What strain are they?

3. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

These are clones from the last grow. It's DR.GREENTHUMBS Endless Sky. Easy to clone and forgiving when I skrew up. Tha shit is way stoney.

IMG_0594.JPG

/monthly_2007_01/IMG_0594.JPG.3da6b26a05b6e46925071a87b24934f3.JPG

4. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Nice little forest you've got there, RD! :thumbsup:

5. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

damn man, thats some impressive lookin stuff, congrats :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

hows the smoke with it, i dont know much about it?

6. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

full and frosty, doe! congrats! :punk:

7. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

i have to say thats the closest thing ive seen on this site like my pics in my avi and in my garden/gallery. imma pm u my friend, u have the power....

8. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

says u cant accept pms.....

9. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

what are you runnin for lights there royal? just curious. wow that is a ton of mylar. looks like you will have a plentiful harvest. congrats my friend. later. nugz

10. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

Hey Nugz,

I've got a 600 watt hortilux over them in an 6" air cooled reflecter. On the last harvest I harvested just under a pound of dry nug with seven plants in the hole closet. What you see in the pix is only half of my closet in operation right now. PEACE MAN...:new_smileyb:

11. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

It looks like a week and a half more:XX3d: :evil7: :XX3d: :evil7: :5wolverine: :evil7: :5wolverine: :evil7: Well I thaught they were almost done when I posted this thread. It looks like a week and a half more. Here are some more pix!!!!

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

/monthly_2007_02/IMG_0778.JPG.feeb39fc908275b7a1f409a0008f4dc5.JPG

/monthly_2007_02/IMG_0774.JPG.9453da81bfa7a987226dbf1701c97c60.JPG

/monthly_2007_02/IMG_0772.JPG.ee4aee793fb78c4fa22f1bc0f6a5d82d.JPG

/monthly_2007_02/IMG_0764.JPG.0c4b0b9b07b0f6240e8628b5b03d3af5.JPG

/monthly_2007_02/IMG_0767.JPG.3ecbe8b3dc6134c9554111d01ca6d270.JPG

12. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

niiiiiiice

thats hella nice lookin RD! Question.. On ur 1st grow what kinda light did u use? 7 plants you said right? Im kinda in that situation right now is why i ask.. Good lookin, and lookin good!

Later

~Wizzle

13. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

I have the same lights, two 600 watters across the 2 ft. wide by 8 ft. long closet. My first grow was from seed and I did low stress trainning and grew all the side branches. They took up the hole closet & yeilded a pound of dry bud. This current grow I'm only running half the closet (one 600 watter). These 12 are all clones from my first grow. And I'm just growing the tops and have cut all the lower side branches so it focusesit's energy to the tops. My nugs are really dense this time & hope to get a one ounce average from each plant. Last time they where a little fluffy or not full.

14. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

nice sweet deal you got going there! yeah I've got a 5 X 2ft closet and in a week I'll have the equivilant of 2 400's, with roughly 12 plants (after the light upgrade)... Cant wait to have that "sreamline operation" going, its taken like twice as long to get to where I "am" as I expected, but you soon realize when your smokin the best bud in town all the little issues pale in comparison! lol, well enjoy your upcoming harvest! Ty for ansewring the q too!

Peace out!

~Wizzle

15. Ilikegreenthings

Ilikegreenthings Veggy Stage

Vn

Your setup made my panties a little juicy, although I am a bit horny right now......:angel8:

It looks so clinical and clean, very nice equipment as well. I love the way you are focusing on the tops, is that what you did last time when you got the nice yields?

16. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

No, last time I grew the hole plant. The light can only penitrate so far down, so the lower buds were not as nice as the tops. That's why I grew them this way and I'm much happier with this grow.