Happy Birthday Rasganjah

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheApprentice, Jun 12, 2010.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

All the best rastaman:passit: Just clocked on facebook there that its your birthday mate,hope ye have a good one.....:jj: ONE LOVE Rastaman:potleaf:

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Bah Humbug!! But thanks anyways!

Well thanks TA! I'm 32 today. I'm still in a pretty foul mood despite the best efforts of mrsganjah to cheer me up (wink, wink). Hopefully my mood will improve as the day goes on. We are gonna have pizza later today at my favorite pizza restaurant. Other than that, not much planned. I'm dead broke, without much ganja, and feeling blue. Thanks for giving me my only birthday present today, this thread will be cherished always! :roffl: I hope y'all have a better day than I am having so far.

Now it's time to get as irie as this bunk ass ganja I bought can get me. I'll probably be around the forum today so I'll see y'alls around. :bong-2:

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

A rastaman without weed...just dont sound right!

:roll: Ahhh fuck mate,if only i could pass this spliff through the screen to ya man:passit: When i run out of weed i scrape my tray that i use to roll with cos theres always loads of hash and bud amongst the tobacco that spills out as im rolling my joints,has to be done sometimes,lol,either that or i scrape my pipe for hash oils:5eek: Hey man 32 eh?Fuck im 32 come september man and im getting grey hair and shit already... i feel like a 20 something trapped in a 31yr old body:rofl: Well least you got some pizza.... im in the mood for some pizza to go with the England v USA game that is starting in just under an hour. The world cups been great so far and its only day 2 and game number 5 coming up... Peace out:potleaf:

PS :Chris:icon_lol: You forgot to wish ras happy birthday cos you were laughing so much:roll:

EDIT : Ras,i dont spose this is a good time to tell you i just overtook you in the high scores in zynga poker(playing the shoot out tables),lol,if your online later i'll give ye a game.I went from $756,000 to $15,000 cos i went toe to toe with some guy on a high roller table,we went all in and he had a royal flush and i had 3 of a kind...the fucker didnt even give me chance to win any back he just upped and left,lol.

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks for passing the spliff brother!

That dude at the tables sounds like a CUNT! :roffl:

6. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Happy Birthday Ras!!!

:bdcake: :eek:ccasion5: :bdcake: :eek:ccasion5: :bdcake: :eek:ccasion5: :bdcake: :eek:ccasion5: :bdcake:

:eek:ccasion18: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion18: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion18:

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flyy: :flyy: :flyy:

Peace

-LM

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

aYE theres no doubt hes a bit of a cunt:roll: Chev fuckin Chelios mutha fuckaaaa:roll:

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Wish I could share this big, fat, sweet, tastes like candy, fresh cured, delicious, did I say fat, bowl of tasty GK Calendar award winning Hashberry bud with you, ras :redbong:

but alas, I am here, and you are there :sad:

so the best I can do is everytime time I take a hit today I'm going to pretend I'm wrapping my big fat lips around your ugly fucking face and giving you the biggest power hit you've ever had in your life. :boobs:

Happy Birthday you hairy vegan bastard :cheerleader: :hs::cheerleader:

this ones for you

[​IMG]

:party5: :eek:ccasion13: :party5:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

9. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Happy Birthday man!

32? you are just a kid... :potleaf-3:

10. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Happy birthday man. Hope you get out of that blue state.

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks AJ! :laughing7: A good choke and puke! I needed that! :beerchug: :hs:

12. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

:fireworks: :eek:ccasion13: :eek:ccasion15: :party5: :eek:ccasion1: :cannagirl::dog-nana: :bdaysign: :dom: :drooling: :dog-nana: :fireworks:

:bdaysign: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :nanner-2: :bdaysign:

:potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3: :potleaf-3:

Happy Earthday Rastamon!!! Don't worry :GK: family, i got more tricks in my bag to make things merry for the ganjah mon'....

p.s.

thank you to all who have had good wishes for mi love. just passin' some love.:passsit: :passsit: :passsit: :passsit: :passsit: :passsit: :passsit: :passsit: to all

13. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

yah! happy birthday old man!! ha ha, what am i kidding, i also turn 32 this year, october :)

:cannagirl: :bubblytoast: :cannagirl:

have a great one, i'm sure your lovely lady can make your day wonderful!!!

peace

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

14. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Woah!! I'm confused...

Happy birthday wishes anyway.

15. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Ras, whats up man...whats on that pizza anyhow? Im starvin rite now...your like 4 months older than me bro, i know how it feels to be seein time start flyin by like these old heads keep cryin bout:roffl: :roffl: but seriously....take care happy birthday kid

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Happy bday bro wish i could send ya a present

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks everyone! The day is going alright. The drinking has begun, but I'm a moderate drinker. I tend to not get to the point of being totally drunk. We'll see though. We are gonna head out to pizza pretty soon. I'm feeling pretty irie right now. I'll check back in with all you cool peeps later! :passsit: :beerchug-2: :thumbs-up:

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Shit, yer still a pup Ras. Bet you haven't even got decent ear hair yet.

cheers n happy b-day,

19. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

You old fucks! LOL shit if u swap my numbers im 42! Make ya feel better!

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Happy fucking Birthday Ras I'll smoke one for you tonight-Bud

:passsit: :bong-2: :bdcake: :eek:ccasion18: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion1: :party5: :leapers: :cannagirl: :dom: :fireworks: :group: :rastaman1: :qgreenjumpers: :wav: :rastaman2: :new_smilie_colors1: :eek:ccasion13: :party6: :eek:ccasion13: :eek:ccasion16: :eek:ccasion15: :bdaysign: :guitar5: :drums: :band: :bananas: :bigmojo: :nanner: :blob8: :redbong: :bongin: :thumbs-up: