aw this sucks

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by wouldntyouliketoknow, Oct 26, 2006.

1. my only place that would pull is a lil door in my closet that goes into the atic and i just spent 80 bucks on all this shit flouros soil blah blah and i set everything up in there and the light is so bright it shines through the crack of the dor and that definantly isnt going to pull when my mom comes in my room. so i have all 5 of my seedlings potted in cups right now waiting for them to pop up out of the soil and they arnt even getting 24 hour sunlight. they are on my window seal going with the light of the day and dark at night. im thinking about going outdoors. any tips for out doors? i dont even know how that is going to pull.

2. CaptKush

CaptKush Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

and you thought the smell would "pull"?

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Move out...

Then your mom won't be coming into your room.

4. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Hey CaptKush, I couldn't help noticing the dog pic you have for your avatar...... Is that a beagle-mix?? Looks ALOT like my "Kallie" that we had to put down a lil' over a year ago...... I sure miss that mutt. :angel8:

5. Project-X

Project-X Mayor of Trichome Valley

6. buddomi

buddomi Banned

7. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

So what do your parents think those cups with soil on your window sill are for your third grade science project:rolleyes2:

8. MrGoodStuff

MrGoodStuff New Sprout

My parents are cool....I rent out the basement and thus i grow their no problem.:laughing5:

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

so then what the problem with here coming in and seeing the light from the cracked door, she afriad of light or something? not trying to be an ass just you made it sound like if your mom saw it in your room should would flip out because she doesn't approve.

10. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

My last woman called my mom after she found my personal phone book and tried to get info about me from her.

In turn she told on me for growing to get favor.

When I talked to my mom she came at my like "you druggie" I calmly asked her if she wanted some bud. She stammered and said uh no.

I said good more for me.

That was the end of her nosy moment.

The exgf is an asshole to say the least.

Get a life! Move out.

11. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Could be... could bee....