Lakers vs Celtics Game 7!!! GO LAKERS!!!!!! On Right NOW PEOPLE!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by rasganjah, Jun 18, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'm for the Lakers all the way! We worked hard as hell to get here and we deserve the win over the Celtics! Slow start to the first quarter for us but the Black Mamba will strike! It's just getting the nerves worked out. This is game 7 vs the Celtics people!! Let's get it on!!

I'm puffing on some small buds I picked out of the trim and vaping up some dank trim! Man I'm way stoned off of this trim! It really blows my mind how stoney this trim is!!! :bong-2: :bong-2: :thumbs-up:

GO LAKERS!

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

COME ON PEEPS!!! THERE ARE 30 MEMBERS ONLINE!! LETS GET SOME LAKER SUPPORT GOING!! or at least here from some Celtic fans!! I guess.:dog-nana: :dog-nana: :bong-2: :thumbs-up:

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Sasquatch dance for the Lakers!:hs: :hs:

[​IMG]

:bananas: :bananas: :gl:

4. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

Go Celtics. Die slow Lakers!!!!! Kobe's a chump. Lol.

big t double likes this.
  5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Boooo Hiisssss!!!!:angry7: :eatme: :evil6: :dog-nana: :roffl:

6. coconuthead

You really want this guy to win?

[​IMG]

:roffl:

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Ooohhhhh Yesss!!!!

World Champs!!!!!!!!

8. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

I can't win this year ... Fliers lose, Lakers win ...

Least Phillies killed the Yankees!

9. Skydivr

Skydivr Germinating

So what

10. coconuthead

Lakers= the Yankees of the NBA:dog-nana:

11. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

im with coconuthead.....i woulda chimed in last night if i was on....been a celtics fan since the early 80's....all i can say is larry woulda won that game last night....:roffl: ...thats all i could think about....but what a heart breaking loss, the fakers didnt even play that well till about the middle/end of the third....they jus crashed the offensive boards proper and got waaaay too many second chances, then the stupid fouls in the fourth....thats jus bad fundamental basketball on the part of the celts....that game was theirs for the taking, jus couldnt deliver....cant even bitch about the refs.... joey crawford and his crew did a pretty good job. :thumbs-up: ....my woman yelled at me cause i threw my celtics shirt in the trash last night....im a bad sport....well, till next season........

12. big t double

:pissing:

jus wanted this picture on the second page too. :bfttt:

JohnH likes this.
  13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

HA HA HA HA HA HA :321fu: All you Celtic fans!!! You can :bj: while D. Fish get you from behind! :dognana: :hs: :la: :rofl6: 5 championship rings says otherwise people! The Celtics lost because we are a better team! Hate on Kobe if it makes you feel better. There is no question that he's the BEST player in the NBA right now and by the end of his career he'll go down as the best of all time! I can't blame you Celtic fans for hating him, he's only a 5 time NBA Champ! :roffl:

See all you Celtic biotches next year!!!! :thumbs-up: :alienwink:

[​IMG]

P.S. All in good fun people, all in good fun.

14. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Go Lakers! Glad to see they got them some get-back from 2 yrs ago. :thumbs-up:

15. big t double

naaahh....that dude is the best player on the planet, cant front on that....and its exactly why i hate him :roffl:

although i really dont believe the fakers were a better team, i still think the celtics were the best team in the league and they choked...it happens...look at the fakers in '08....same team, and what....CHOKE....at least the celts were able to take it to 7 :lmao:....plus, all season nobody caught more hate than the celts....everybody said they couldnt beat cleveland, theyre too old....then everybody said they couldnt beat orlando, theyre too old....well guess what:321fu: hahahaha...funny when they win theyre not too old but experienced....

yea see ya next year all you LA lovin suckas....although my optimism in the celts winning another one with the same lineup is fading a bit....im mean c'mon.....they are gettin old :roffl: rondo is still the best point guard in the league....they need to start building the team around him.

i will say... i think the fakers will get at least two more before fuckobes done.

good fun ras :thumbs-up: peace

16. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

...and here are some Laker Fans celebrating the win. :wtf?:

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

BigT-Fo sho bro! All in good fun! We'll be ready for you guys again next year.:thumbs-up:

Alien-That kind of Bullshit happens in every city that wins the championship. Every city and every team has some idiot fans! Not to mention that I heard that newspaper dispenser call several people bitches!, didn't you see that it was Celtic green?, If you ask me that paper dispenser had it coming!!:roffl:

J/K not really. There are stupid people everywhere. Probably more so in L.A. than some places. I never understood the need for a crowd to get destructive as a part of a celebration. Celebration should be a happy and joyous occasion.

18. AlienBait

I know. That's what I don't understand. Why do these people think it's o.k. to go out and destroy other people's property just because their team has won a championship? Like you said, it happens all the time.

By the way, what's up with the Mexican flag in that video? LOL

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Southern Cali has more mexicans than mexico! That's what's up with that. We have a real illegal immigration problem here in Southern Cali. That's another topic for another thread though, and one that I'm really not that interested in debating. It's another one of those political topics that can get really heated.

Peace out on all that! :bong-2:

20. AlienBait

Oh, yeah, I agree. Don't want to start up with that. Like you said that could be another big messy discussion.

I just thought it was a bit odd, that's all.