Oh boy, I'm going to be a *gasp* Grandfather

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Lvstickybud, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm getting older as I type. Me and my wife are going to be Grandparents!!!! :coolbounce::coolbounce: :jj:

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

congrats I think, hey at least the baby will go home

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

My thoughts excatly. :mashed: My wife already wants to start to baby proof the house and said my places would be off limits. I said bullshit. I'll teach it to take all the lower dead leaves off for me and help me tend to all the spots I can't reach. She's pissed.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I don't think I could do another baby....got two small ones right now that don't ever give me a break

Congrats though, spoil the hell out of em, and speaking from a parent's view...take those kids at least once every 2 weeks so mom and dad can have date night :)

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl:

Your old.

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:bravo:Nice to hear....................YOU OLD FUCKER!

7. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

:congrats: I watch the peace and satisfaction wash over my mother's face every time any of her grandchildren are around, and can only imagine the new heights of love and family bonding she must feel.

I won't advise you to or not to spoil them, because a grandparent spoiling their grandchild is a foregone conclusion :p

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Congradulations :lmao:

9. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Awesome! :congrats:

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:congrats: Grandparents are special. :thumbsup::bong-2:

11. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

:congrats: b4e..:redbong:

12. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

CONGRATS man you are old :coolbounce::kidding:

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Thanks everyone!!! It's gonna be AWESOME!!! And I already know I'm old. I watched the Dead Sea get sick. My son's as old as most of you, I believe. He's 33. My son got married in September to a great woman who has a 5 year old boy but he really doesn't know us. His father has him on weekends. But he's pretty cool. This will be different. My wife has been trying to get him to just get somebody pregnant for the last 10 years. She has so been looking forward to this and the news came on her birthday. Super cool.

14. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Congrats man, that is cool!

15. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Good for you man.

My daughter & her youngins' just moved back home after being out west for a number of years. The o'l lady ran out and bought family memberships to both the local Aquarium and the science center. In fact tomorrow will be the first time we get to take the grands to the Aquarium.

Most of these places are really hurting & are offering killer package deals.

Cheers

Duc

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I learned the hard way that you cant tell your parents that you are going to have a baby if you would like that information kept quiet for a little while! Soon to be grandparents get very excited.

Congrats on your good news ;)

17. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yeah, we can't let anybody know just yet. This place is full of nobodys. :thumbs-up: Her sister has had complications before so they want to wait just a little bit longer

18. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

We asked my parents to keep it quite for a little longer too. I went out on the night time with my dad and brother in law to celebrate. Id been there 2 minutes and had to go to the loo. When I came back my dad had already told 3 ppl.

19. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

No, I'm good. This is it. I know a LOT of secrets. Shhhhhhh......