Mrs. Berry

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Fragordie420, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Fragordie420

Fragordie420 Germinated

i just got these pics today so i thought id share em. this is my blueberry plant. I dont know how long its been growing for. Its gonna be my first plant. I would have had 3 more before this but they got stolen :( thats why i moved her inside. shes got a 400w halogen on her and a flourescent which you cant see in the pics. berry4a.jpg

berrya.jpg

2. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

that is a pretty good looking plant. i think the positive growth you are experiencing is due to the flourescent light. you can get rid of that halogen light. it is of a useless spectrum to marijuana plants and is only raising the temperature and you electric bill. any experienced indoor grower would tell you the same thing.

keep readin and learning.

3. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

hey man, go to insidesun.com get an hid for 100 bux.

4. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

Wawona is right...(hes a pro)

If you are looking into keeping that an indoor plant, you should get a HID lamp. like a 400W High Pressure Sodium.

5. Fragordie420

Fragordie420 Germinated

ya i was plannin on gettin a 400w hps soon cuz that halogen does shit. but its the only light i got right now :p

i also got a little prob in the box. theres a small amount of fungus gnats in there. you guys got any tips on how to get rid of em?

6. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

dont water as often, put perlite, growrocks, or gravel etc....on top inch of soil in the container.....and if you dont do this- till the soil up with a fork on the top inch er2 inches (stay away from the trunk of plant) and turn the soil like a compost heap. there are soaps and sprays but these combo of things usually get it for me.

7. Fragordie420

Fragordie420 Germinated

thanks man i just got done tillin it then i put perlite over the top.. i hope it works