Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Apr 20, 2008.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Happy 420 Everyone! :group:

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Happy 420

HAPPY 420 to my GK family......I will light one up at 4:20 and know my GK buddies will be smoking the same time.... :) :angel8: :eusa_dance: :wav: :group: :cannagirl: :XXsmoker: :GK: :party5: :fly: :clover: :qgreenjumpers: :orangebong: :XXhippylove: :woohoo: :3some: :bananas: :love: :jmorph: :passit:

We can all start now...passing the bong

:animbong::bong2:

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I still have two hours to go. :suave:

4. dooobster

dooobster A Fat Sticky Bud

Happy 4-20 everybody!

Fire it up!!

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

hAPPY 420 MY GROWKIND FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

:scream: :wav: :group: :GK: :party5: :qgreenjumpers: :bananas: :passit:

6. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Happy holiday!

:growin::growin::growin::growin::growin::growin:

It's a Full Moon too!

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I noticed that on the way in this morning!

8. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

101 so far,lets blaze gk!:XXsmoker:

9. fubar

fubar south bound soon

4:20 bout damn time.. wait 4:20 is everyday everyone fire up

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Dam we doubled 147 Happy 420 Everybody-Bud

11. Mrgreengenes

Most users ever online was 183, Today at 06:48 PM.

12. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

So we did break the record MR G?? wahooo if we did. :)

Glad all enjoyed the Blazin Sunny Sunday as I sure did. :) :laughing5:

Weather was like spring and was in good company with a few good frds and my dad who is so cool that all my frds wish he was their dad. Good father, hubby, pop pop and frd to all. He is the real deal of the lost flower children.....he is all heart and a damn fine grower. We had him so stoned he was in bed at 6 today according to my mum...hahhaa :)

13. Mrgreengenes

Sounds like you got a great dad there Mermaid, my inlaws are the same way, they don't grow but are cool with me and the wife smoking and growing... The mother inlaw calls it wacky weed! LOL .

She wont smoke, so every time she wasn't looking last night we ( there were 8 of us here last night smoking all at once) when someone would take a hit we would blow it in her direction, after about 15 minutes she was walking around the kitchen, so my wife asked here what she was looking for, she says I'm not sure, but I sure am hungry! Mermaid, we were all cracking up and laughing at here and she was like what??? Funny shit....I"m glad you and everyone else had a good 420! Later :)

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

15. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Happy Four20 All. Hope everyone has a good time. Damn sure sounds like you did Mermaid. Be glad thats your parents accept what you do because I haven't seen or spoken to my parents sense I was around 18 years old because of the same thing that brings us all together here.

anywho,

Smoked a ounce of kind, a quarter of beasters and now my throat is dead from the mass inhalation. The BEST 2 day non stop party I can remember. Actually didn't drink this 420 so I really do remember it HAHAH. Stayed up all night until 4:20 AM and smoked 1 blunt and 1 bong load between 5 people. Passed out at 5AM and got back up at 9AM and did a wake-n-bake to get it right back kicking. Mass partying, XBOX Live, more partying, 4:20PM!, smoke-smoke-smoke. Man was a time. Can't wait for next year HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

PeAcE

16. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

stone cold sober on 4-20 here....first time in 14 years.......

Mermaid likes this.
  17. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Thanks Haze and Mr. G.....yep my dad is a keeper. ;)

Sorry Haze your parents did not open up about it as that is a darn shame they are missing out on a wonderful son all because of the lack of knowledge that weed is not the devil. There are far worse things in this world and I think alcohol is numero uno not to mention the hard core drugs which I never touched and never will. Seen too many frds lose it all to that crap....so sad. My heart goes out to ya tho on the family and all because I think it was their generation or the brainwashing some people have about it. Funny is I bet had they at least tried it....they would see it is really just a herb and will cause NO harm

My mum does not smoke but she turns her head and pretends she does not know we all do but I respect her and glad she shows my dad, bros and I respect. LOL I do think it would be funny shit if she was buzzed...hahha

Mr, G....LOL I am cracking up at your story as well....toooo funny!!!

:bigok: WA......you may been sober 420 but stoned at heart my frd. I totally understand your situation and know what it is like to have wee ones. ;) Why I never grew indoors as too much traffic in my house with my daughter's frds always over. I grow outdoors with my dad and when I want to fire one up and the kids are around>>>me and my yellow lab go take a walk to the lake. :smokin:

How is that precious baby girl WA and how is the wife doing? I am sure you are all on cloud nine still as babies just bring so much joy to ones life.

Huggles to you and the family!!!!

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  18. Mrgreengenes

I just wanted to say that we are real lucky to have good people like your self Mermaid, here on GK. I just wanted to say thanks again for being a uplifter of people here on GK. :)

19. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...and it was...

...how could I go and forget a day so worthy of note...

...I must be bless'd...so to speak...

...the day certainly concluded on a high note...pun intend'd...

...the day has always maintain'd a holiday status in my mind at least...

...hope everyone's daze was superb...

...mine seems to grow kinder by the year...

...thanks to GrowKind...
    :)

...DC...:XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

20. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

thanks obama hater....i mean mermaid....LOL

the lil precious girl is just that....PRECIOUS

she is absolutely perfect and spoiled to the core.

she is going on 11 months old and is walking up a storm. healthy as a horse and full of energy.

looks like her momma, but she did get my eyes....which is my best feature if i do say so myself.....

thanks for asking.