DRUGS INC. 7/12 @ 9pm episode: marijuana

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by CCrete, Jul 12, 2010.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

National Geographic channel on 7/12 ....10pm

Its a NEW series on drugs obviosly, never seen before....just wanted to throw it out there if ya didnt already know

They also do, cocain, meth, heroin and something else

MODS, can you change the title to 10pm, i messed it up thanks

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

nice i just might watch tv tomarrow!

3. sho*tyme

sho*tyme Excommunicated

Yea I just watched the cocaine part and the meth part. That meth shit is no joke! Blown mutherfuckers up. They said meth cost tax payers 860 biliion dolars a year from meth related crimes and abuse. That's suome sick shit!

I can't wait till the marijuana part comes on! The previews showed some amazing lookin buds!

Today Narco state was on and they said that indoor growers is taking the DEA by storm. Florida is Americas #1 indoor marijuana producers. Like 2000 tons grown indoor nationwide! That's crazy! I didn't know there was that many indoor growers. I'm glad people know how to keep their mouth shut.

But right now on MSNBC Body Snatches Of New York. Crzy shit about these tissue and bone harvesters forging signatures on people death certificates and selling their bones and tissues. They said each body was worth something like $200,000!

All I watch is MSNBC, Nat Geo, History, TruTv, informative shit.

4. bobjohnsmith

bobjohnsmith Excommunicated

They said meth cost tax payers 860 biliion dolars a year from meth related crimes and abuse

Thats gotta be a typo.

5. Potsitiveminds

Potsitiveminds Developed Alternating Nodes

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

6. sho*tyme

sho*tyme Excommunicated

They said one hospital in tennessee said it cost them about one million every time a person who blows themselves up without insurance it called charity care. They said that one hospital does around 400 million in charity care a year, so add that up all the hospitals in the nation and on top of that it cost $26,000 a year to house inmates. Meth criminals take up 1/3 of the beds in prison. Not to mention the money it cost the police to arrest the meth related criminals... Yea it makes since.

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

i can see it costing a lot but those figures are inflated. Hospitals use charitable work to offset taxes they're charging 30k a day for "charitable" and since the hospital foots the bill who says? It's regulated but yeah we all know what happens.

Back on task I watched the coke episode last night it was interesting that coke didn't get regulated at all till 1914. Harrison Tax act started the narcs. I guess coke was serious back in the day to the point of having as many users as alcohol. Sniffing cheddar you get at the drug store for 5 cents a gram!?!?! WTF i couldn't imagine. It was in headache medicines and wasn't even labeled because the ingredients to said concoctions were magic and secret. No wonder america is so violent.

Anyhoo I'll be watching the pot tonite.Enjoy...DSP

8. blwd67

blwd67 Established Healthy Roots

I dont get the Nat Geo channel, could someone summerize afterwards? Thanks

9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Thank you!!! I saw the coke one was on yesterday and I didn't watch it cuz it would make me jones for it and I have been able to stay away for years now...but I didn't know this was a whole series. I will be watching tonight at 10 :) Love me a new pot docu! I have seen every other one I can find, over 25 or so. So I really appreciate the heads up!

10. bobjohnsmith

bobjohnsmith Excommunicated

If that makes sense to you I've a bridge to sell you my friend. Now don't get me wrong I am in no way saying meth isn't bad but the numbers you spouted make no sense to the point where any one with a rational mindset would come to the same conclusion as myself. Just look into the DEA's yearly budget alone. By what your saying every year due to meth our national debt grows almost one trillion dollars??? Again let me state meth is a horrible substance however misinformation is far more dangerous than the truth (which is conveniently hidden on the daily)

11. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

well 23 minutes in, and so far it's just a long commercial for that douche bag Argay and GHS.

Total waste of time.

12. Useless

OK, 30 mins in at it's Jamaica and the US now. I suggest you Tivo it, skip past the first 30 mins of crap, and then watch. It was seriously like an infomercial for GHS and their strainhunters video. Plus more bullshit out of Arjan's mouth as he created or found so many unique strains.

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Damn useless that is BS! I really, reeeeaallly hate that total lying POS waste of space. I have grown "his" strains only because I got the seeds for free. I can safely say I never got anything good out of at least five diff strains. Those seeds were worth as much as I payed for them, nothin!

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

fuckin meth fucks!

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I was thinking you'd like that :lmao: Glad you caught it :lmao:

17. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ya same here you beat me to it Useless I was gonna post how you would be salty about what he had to say. I must admit though, hearing him say how he has to drop off packages at his shops every few hours due to the volume restrictions was pretty funny. Dude has made it this far and he drives around packages of bud on a moped all day.:roffl: :roffl: I must admit it was a pretty decent program to watch though.

18. Useless

That was strictly scripted for the show I am sure.

All shops in A-Dam have runners like that, since they are allowed only 500 grams on site at a time. And the runners are performing an illegal act, so they aren't gonna show them on TV.

I love how he claimed "he" entered the HTCC in '93 with "his" strain, and won. We all know it was Shanti. Argay was just the face of the company. Now, how many more noobs are going to see that and think Argay is a breeder? I would pay to see someone take one of those bobble-head dolls and shove it up his ass.

Did anyone else note the wattage in his grow room? 12 lamps, all 400w CMH. 4800 watts total. ROFL. There are at least 3 grows twice that or bigger within one mile of me. HAHA

I will also say, Argay obviously isn't smoking his own product. When he grabs the plant and says "I made this, perhaps the best, most potent sativa on earth" I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Also, the coppers praying to go bust the dudes having a BBQ with a whopping 1/2 oz of weed!!!! I mean really? They just spent 100x what the weed is worth in policeman salaries to bust a guy smoking a doobie and having a bbq. Also, the prayer before this record bust of Tennessee's biggest pot dealer was quite amusing.

19. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I was cracking up about the massive 1/2 of 50 raid. I couldn't believe my eyes i watched the same dude bust a meth head on the previous show with a quarter of crank. Which helped the community more? They were snatchin these "smurfs" outside the drugstore every 10 mins. It's amazing to me how our tax dollars are spent.

Then when they were talking about juarez like omg what are we gonna do? "weed is the life blood of these organizations" qouted right from the show then they start talking about how mom and pop shops are cutting into that market in cali. 1+1=0 seriously I have no idea how we can curb drug violence on the border?

Also in the show they qouted that Holland has 70% less hard drug users. per capita i'm guessing. When weed is tolerated hard drug use drops and if it were decriminalized 40% of mexican cartel business POOF! vanishes into thin air. Don't get me wrong Heroine,coke and meth will keep the cartels afloat but it's a big hit.

Last but not least how bout yer boy doin hotknife bongloads like it's his job. Could this guy not find any older more "deserving" looking ppl to be his trimmers than some 20 yo dudes with dreads...DSP

20. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod