Bear Grylls vs Survivorman

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheCarpenter, Aug 16, 2009.

?

Bear Grylls vs Survivorman

1. Bear Grylls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Survivorman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Who do you think would win in an fight to the death?

Personally I think Bear Grylls would kill survivor man with his shoelaces, eat his freshly roasted eyeballs, and then sleep in his carcass.

-tC

2. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ha nice thread........I too have wondered about these guys. Bear seems way more hard core but I know he has military training and I'm not sure that Survivorman does. I'm gonna have to give Bear the nod on the fight but Survivorman the nod on Macgyver skills.

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I go Survivorman, you can look at Bear's Bio and other news stories and see he holds himself up in hotels and shit during taping, not to mention using special effects. Not that he couldn't kick my ass, but still. And still an impressive guy to boot.

4. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

This survival shit is all good, but ive got central heating. I want to know how they would survive a hostage situation in a crack house while smack out on heroine!

Now that would be interesting TV!!!!

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Skuzzi, Our UrbanSurvivorMan. "Now this is what is locally called 'blow.' As I am going to be in this environment for this long, this is my best chance of getting rid of hunger. The Locals like to take it up the nose, but I am going to see what happens when I throw some on the end of a fag."

6. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

"I've fashioned myself a little crack bottle from a juice botttle i found im in the bin and some tin foil i off the hat i stole from the crazy man in time square."

7. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

Bear Grylls would eat Les Stroud and his mothafuckin eyeballs....The guys name is Bear, you cant fuck with that....

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

i vote bear!

Stop the bus man,there aint no competition BEAR is S.A.S military ...them guys can live of the LEAN of the land.... mind you some of his antics do seem preplanned sometimes like recently i saw him make a sleeping bag out of a dead sheep he recovered from a peat bog in Ireland,sometimes its just too handy the stuff he finds...but still them S.A.S guys are thee elite of the elite:smokin:

9. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

Bear, all the way. His accent gets on my nerves but that guy knows his shit even despite his show not being as survivalist as Survivorman, but Survivorman barely survives, he usually doesn't have enough food, and has some pretty crummy shelter.

Although one time I did watch a good Survivorman where he got high as shit and described it off some jungle nut.

Bear just straight up eats the craziest live shit though. I think I saw him put fish ovaries and fish sperm in his mouth in an attempt to eat fresh caviar.

Or maybe too much :potleaf:

10. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

I know their styles of show are different, but I like Bear, because he gets the fuck out of places. Fuckin survivorman camps out and tries to find food. Bear does eat some fucked up stuff though. Today I watched him eat a live treefrog, minnows and then a charred turtle while he was in the everglades. Gotta give survivorman a little credit though, his snares and traps usually seem to work a little better than Bear's.

-tC

11. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Sorry guys, but i had to vote for the Survivorman guy. He's awfully crafty- i think someone referred to him as "macguyver-like"... and i won't lie, but i don't care for the other guy, Bear, as much as survivorman guy. He seems to deal with and live in more realistic/likely scenarios. i also like how he explains what and how he does things as he's doing them and recording himself at the same time.

Go Survivorman Guy!!!

Peace

-LM

12. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

If it's hand-to-hand combat Bear would win. If it was survival alone I think Survivorman.

Why does Bear take off his pants in every show? He also likes drinking his urine.

The Will Ferrell episode of Man vs Wild was good.

13. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I like Les Stroud better 'cause he probably smokes pot, and seems to have a better attitude about what he's doing.

Bear reminds me of your typical jarhead frogman show-off "LOOK AT ME!" type dude. But he'd certainly kick the hippies' ass in a fight.

:smokin:

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I certainly don't mind ;)

15. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

bear because hes got military training he would make short work of suviorman ever seen the show escape to the legion

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Bear for shear ass kicking....Stroud for staying alive in the wild.

I mean seriously...Gryllis is always climbing a waterfall or swimming a river in the Canadian wilderness. Um let's see if I can break a leg when I fall or get EVERYTHING I have wet before building my fire for the night. Idiotic shit for a survivalist.

Stroud actually approaches the show as a real life test. Goes it alone. Does his own filming. Gryllis is simply a good looking pretend version. But he'd still kick Stroud's ass.

cheers,

17. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

:rofl: :rofl: Maybe you should submit that idea to the new show Surviving Disaster.

18. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Tonight on Sirviving Disasters - Smack drought in down town LA

19. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Bears a dick imo, he is a fake on his show a lot of times, He is a bad ass and could kick

less's ass but my money is on less being the better grower:passit:

Think id rather hang out with less