BB's Choc-a-holic's grow of FUSION genetics

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bigbud214, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

OK...

It's time to get these FUSION beans a poppin. I started 5 BLUE CHOCOLATE and 7 DEATH BY CHOCOLATE beans today.

I am very excited to grow these and sorry that I will be documenting every step. I promised I would post a detailed grow of these. Thanks again Hupla for these wonderful crosses.

The beans were placed in damp paper towels which were folded over several times. they were then placed into a plastic baggie and put between two plates. i placed the plates on top of my A/V receiver for a nice cozy place to germinate.

heres a couple pics of the beautifully tiger stripped beans before hibernating...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

It's ooooooonnnnnnnn! I say that you cannot document enough. Think about the newbs to growing. I think it is very helpful to document every step, that way they can compare their progress to your grow. That's the main reason I post so many pics in my grow log. Shutting up and pulling up my seat now.

3. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Im just gonna sit right here. :popcorn-2: and watch.

Nice strains

Gl, BB :thumbs-up:

O, and Yes ! documenting everything is like a book, for you and others to look back on.

4. Bigbud214

MG and BN

I hope the show is worthy of pulling up a seat for... I am excited to see what these turn out like... very anxious for both strains... hey sound delicious... if the LB is any indication of what FUSION genetics bring then woooo hoooooo

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

:popcorn-2: -Bud

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:popcorn-2: too me. Move over Bud.

7. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Hey you guys. Down in front !!! you are blocking the view.

BBT:popcorn-2::popcorn-2::popcorn-2:

8. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

I have never seen viable seeds that light w a tiger stripe, super cool! :anibong:

9. Bigbud214

wow starting to get crowded in here lol... now Im nervous Ill fuck it up...

The seeds are beautiful thats why I wanted to post close ups full size of them... I think the beans coloration is amazin in itself...

Thanks everyone for watching along... hope I do these beans and FUSION justice Please offer ANY and ALL advice.

10. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Just keep the spray cans out of the room and everything will be good. :roffl: :passsit:

11. Bigbud214

LMAO ... man I knew that was bound to come up... Dude I just lost a huge a vape hit :roffl: :roffl: :not-worthy: :not-worthy:

12. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'll be wacthing your grow Bb214. Let me know when your ready to start the hempy buckets and I'll personally guide you along. :thumbs-up:

13. Bigbud214

You got it Master....:not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy:

I am your humble pupil... teach me oh guru...

14. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

ola!!

Chocolat party on GK??

I'm in 2,,HELL YEAH :)

good luck

Hups

15. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

:thumbs-up:

16. Bigbud214

Hupla and Useless

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!! Provide any comments and critques of the plants... I will be running these in hempy... they will get Canna Substra Vega A&B for veg with maybe Rhizotonic as Ive used it and LOVE the roots I get... But seeing I will be mentored on this run I would like to stick to his regimine. MrGjs has offered to mentor me on the nuances of hempy and the Canna Line.... these will be placed in Rapid Rooters once popped...

I am worried I will be embarrased with this grow seeing all the lofty growers also rnning these.

17. Bigbud214

Ok Im excited ow a i peeked at the beans today.... 48 hr later ad they have all popped... All 5 BC and all 7 DBC have cracked and howing tiny tap root... gonna let go one more day then into Raid Rooter they go...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

100% germ rate! :thumbs-up:

I would put them in the RRs (or RW) now and not wait for the root to get bigger. IMHO, the smaller the roots are, the less likely they are to get caught on the edges and break off.

19. Bigbud214

AB

Id love to put them in today bbut im running a fever with crazy periods of chills and sweating. I havent moved off the couch except to peek at them earlier. I have no motivation and feel like ive been steam rolled

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I know you feel bad but if I was you, I would get them planted so to speak.

Hope you feel better:thumbs-up: