Vaporizers and Bubble Bags

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by stickyicky24, Aug 31, 2009.

1. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well the title says it all.......I'm gonna be buying both these and just wanted everyones input on whats the best to get. I've read a ton of threads on vapes but have yet to get a for sure on whats the best. I mean if volcano is hands down the best by far I will shell out the extra loot, but if the silver surfer is almost as good for half the cost or another brand I'll go that route. I'd rather avoid spending a ton because I really like smoking and I'm not sure how easily I will accept vaping, especially attempting to make it exclusive. And as for the bubble bags I should probably ask if they are even worth while if I will only have the trim from 8 plants. I will probably toss in some popcorn if necessary but I made a promise to myself that for new years this year I will be smoking one of those blunts made from a hash wrap like Useless posted a while back. So if you have experience with either of these please give feedback.

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Sticky!

I just got a new vape with balloons... check out my thread "So What do you think of this...?". It's a really nice one and i got it on ebay for a good price too.

Lemme know watcha think of it!

Peace

-LM

3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I wouldnt bother with the bubble bags. You need a lot of material to get anything useable from them!

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Skuzzi's right. Plenty of ways to make good hash before investing in bags. Save yer $$ for a good vape and garden improvements.

I was gonna roll one of those hash paper joints for a trip this summer but decided to not waste it on a bunch of guys who think nothing of toking down mexi bud. :puke:

Saving it for fall harvest with my grow landlord....gonna show him some of the side benefits of trim leaves:wink: .

cheers,

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I'd take the silver surfer over the volcano. Never heard anything but good things about the silver surfer. Volcano isn't worth the money at all if you ask me, plenty of vapes out there just as good and can do more. You can't fill up bags with the SS but who cares. Get it, love it, save some money, and be glad you didn't waste it on the hype of the volcano. Just my .02

As for the bubble bags, they are cool and all. Though like the res has pointed out there are plenty of good ways to make good hash without them. Only thing really cool about bubble bags is you can have different grades. I'd personally stick to QWISO, BHO, or gumby for all my hash making. Good enough for me.

6. phatkojak

phatkojak Developed Alternating Nodes

Friend has a Volcano, while it works beautifully, I was not all that keen on the bag only. Before buying, I was torn between the Silver Surfer (Colorado made baby, lots of customization and Willie likes it!) and the Arizer Digital Extreme.

Hard choice, but very happy with the Arizer. All ground glass joints, comes with bags and whip, ceramic heater and remote. Don't laugh, the remote is useful. And the price was very good - got mine for around $260.00 delivered. Piece of cake to keep clean.

Ever since, I've packed away all the bowls and pipes for camping and only vape. You are not going to wrong with any of the three.

~Kojak

stickyicky24 likes this.
  7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yup those are very nice, one of my buddies has one. LM just ordered her one of those for her first vape. I think she will be very happy with it.

8. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey PhatKojak that Arizer looks pretty nice. I like the idea of having the balloon option as well as the whip. So if everyone else agrees I think thats the one I will go with........plus I mean come on you can't go wrong with a remote for a lazy f'n stoner:smokin: