Buy Seed??

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by zog, Jul 4, 2010.

1. zog

zog Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey Anyone Know Of A Reputable Bank To Get Seed From? More Concerned About Quality Than Price At This Point. Looking To Plant, And Wanna Make Sure I Getting Primo Genes. Thank You.

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

SeedBoutique, DrChronic, etc.

3. zog

hey thanks. i will look into them. think i freaked myself out reading reviews etc... guess everyone is gonna have problems. just wanna make sure im getting what i pay for.

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

It's the breeders that you want to 'look into'.

Some are just cunt scam artists.

5. jayson81

jayson81 Germinating

Look up seedbankupdate.com I ordered five different five packs from attitude seed bank last monday. I've been tracking them, so far so good. I will post when if i get them or not. Plus they gave me five different five packs for free.

6. blwd67

blwd67 Established Healthy Roots

i just ordered my first from seedboutique.com, gotta say so far so good. They processed my order within and within one day it was shipped. I also asked a wicked stupid question (like really stupid) and their help desk answered me promptly even though, again, my question was crazy dumb.

I remember reading a while ago (dont remember where) that their customer service was no good, but for me it exceeded expectations.

I went with Nirvana genetics, good beans at a good price, or so I hope.

7. zog

ok yeah let me know. Dont mind payin for the genes. But wanna make sure thats what i getting

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Allow you to know WHAT exactly?!!!

You were scholled. Now go to it!

Why every word cap'd? :car8: ???

If you're not good with english, then I apologize, but I'm alittle 'confused'.

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Nothing to do with seed banks I had a dayglow orange hat with a patch on the front of it that said Dr. Zog's Sex Wax my wife hated it I wore it till it fell apart. There are alot of good breeders check with different members in the gallery or let us know what you are looking for in a plant [high-yeild]-Bud

10. zog

ok i am gettin on it. want beans with high yield and really stinky. lol. ZOG is a word we used to use while gettin baked. kinda covered everything, like the word smurffy did. '' like , oh zog, man. that hit was huge."' you could plug it in anywhere. thanks and i let you know if i get good beans and where. PEACE, POT, AND MICRO- DOT.

11. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

I ordered from Attitude once and it was here in like 10 days, if not less.

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Zog how long have you been growing & what kind of set-up are you running. If it your first couple of grows you might want to start with some cheap seeds from Nirvana the price is cheap but I allways had good luck with them .White - Widow,Ice, AK-48,Bubblious , White-Rhino all good choices . You can get them through Dr. Chronic or Seed Boutique.-Bud

13. zog

not my first grow. but first in about 20 years. got in on the mmj here in colorado.so i is legal as a beagle. can have 50 sweeties growin, 25 in flower. i got two 400 watt metal halide for veg. and got the guts ( ballasts and lamps) to switch to two 400 watt high pressure sodium for flower. i know not enough juice for 50 plants, but thought maybe 5 or 6 for now. was thinking super skunk, or the widow looks tooo good to pass up. what ya think?

14. blwd67

well, my seeds arrived from seedboutique, promptly I might add. I ordered on the last day of June, they shipped on the first day of July, and I had them by the sixth (first non holiday after the weekend). Cant tell you how impressed I am. I only sprang for the five pack of fem (Ice) and they sent another five freebee (Madala Safarri Mix). I have two of the Safarri mix in germ and one of the femmed Ice.

Price was very reasonable and as I said in my first post, customer service was excellent.

15. zog

think that where i orderin today. did they look like nice beans?

16. blwd67

yeah man they all looked in good shape, not cracked or smooshed or anything. All had real nice coloring. Looked like some quality product. I will let you know germ rate as it comes; femmed Ice has only been germing for about twelve hours but the freebees are almost two days in. One has opened the other not, but its swollen and I cant find anything wrong externally so I figure it will bust in its own good time.

What strains did you go with?

17. zog

Thinking of going with the master kush. Were your freebies feminized too?

18. blwd67

I dont know, the label just says 'Mandala Safari Mix' but it was a five pack so maybe? I am guessing no, though.

Master Kush is sweet, I went with Ice because I never see it out there so its kinda cool to have something no one else does.

P.S. 100% germ rate; all three seeds have popped

19. Herbus

Herbus Germinating

greenhouse seeds

they advertise "big bang" fem for under 5 bucks a seed. anyone ever had this? it seems too good to be true

20. zog

awesome on the germ rate. good luck, gonna be nice. yeah i would check out the under $5 a seed. is it through nirvana?