Marijuana Inc.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Yourst, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Thank Ya

Just got done watching Marijuana Nation, via the link you posted. Thanks a lot skunky! Appreciated greatly :)

GFam

2. Yourst

Yourst Stoned Grown & Hell Bound

Sticky......

I wasnt dogin you bro. I just like to argue. :)

3. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I didn't take it as doggin I was just makin sure you understood where I was at on the issue. An as far as arguing goes I love a good argument.......especially on issues such as these. Other peeps views opens up my mind to other angles and points of view.

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Holy shit!!! Alright guys all of you have to check this out. This has to be hands down the best marijuana documentary ever made. Go to http://usmjparty.tv , scroll down and watch The Union:The business behind getting high. Fucking awesome flick if you enjoyed the others you will love this one.

5. bmarsh13

bmarsh13 dr.kush

That's exactly what they want.Private prisons want to build more jails so they can get paid more by the government to house prisoners. They make alot of money off of drug offenders.

6. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks Joe and skunky for the links.

7. IrishGirl

IrishGirl Excommunicated

Hey all just got done watching Marijuana Inc on Fancast.com. I thought the show was interesting and I too feel that at least some of America's economic problems would be solved with taxing the marijuana business if made legal. I mean that one guy was paying 300,000 in state taxes and 500,000-600,000 in federal taxes a year and that is one guy with 3 stores I think. Just my opinion. IG

8. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Exactly Irish and that is just one guy. I would be curious to know what the total amount collected for the state of California is. I mean its hard to wrap your head around the amount of money that would be generated. I guess Arnold is quite as big of a retard as I once thought..........

9. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

LOL :rofl: Oh he's every bit as much a retard as you thought...and more :laughing5: