Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EvilLesbian, May 2, 2009.

1. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Nahhh just wondered did you have some pretty skirts or a nice summer dress one of us girls could borrow? Maybe heels or pretty earrings to match too! :)

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

em, no :icon_confused:

3. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well chit bro, that is not what the admin told me or are those clothes you wear for them umm special and for their eyes only?

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

nah,barking up the wrong tree there my desr,lol,hes a GEORDIE!!!

Hey Skuzzis a 'GEORDIE',an english northerner near the scottish border and just like us glasgow guys we dont roll like that,tough as old boots are skuzzis breed!

The only so called skirt i would wear is my family clan tartan kilt(not a fuckin skirt ok,lol) to a wedding,etc.Skuzz i know you geordies dont roll like that mi amigo:icon_salut:peace:jj:

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....he knows I am j/k with him :)

He has a nice lass and sure she would not be with him if he did roll like that..lol

Yes I am well aware of 'kilts' as my family sport them in Ireland and yes even here in the states when there is a special family function and they break out the bag pipes.

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Ano your messing,hey skuzzi gives as good as he gets but then again so do you,lol,whos the most dominant then,is skuzzi to alpha for ya:roll:

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

LOL yah we both like to fook around and be wise guys/gals...hahha

As for alpha....nah both my ex's were as I could never be with someone submissive >>>would be too boring as I love a good challenge in frds or significant others. :)

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

ooh i can tell your a fiesty little deviant:roll: My 64yr ld dad goes with a 44 yr old red head with really long haiir like a mermaid,lol,she does raki healing,massagge therapy and used to take a toke,shes a feisty one aswell,lol'!Its the celtic blood in the redheads that does it!Peace:jj:

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Redheads are pussy cats. :smokin:

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Your both right... ;)

We can be pussy cats or hell on wheels! :)

11. EvilLesbian

EvilLesbian Guest

Look here, i may not be the most feminine of girls, but im no bloke! Yes yes i know my fetish is a little out there but dont knock it till you've tried it ;) Ill start you off on a smaller one!

I've really been trying lately but everyone seems to hate me. There always picking on me. I thought i might be able to find some friends here. I guess im wrong.

Anyway just to prove i am female heres a pic!

[​IMG]

12. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

OOOOOH. SO you ARE a woman. Welcome Natalie Cassidy, British actress and TV personality. Good to have some one famous on the site........

so skuzzi......

13. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

:icon_scratch: so skuzzi what?

14. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

Oh yeah, Eastenders. I thought the chic looked familiar.

Sprite

15. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

All I know is that is no butch, and I don't have a clue who she is because I don't watch the show. I live a sheltered life, when it comes to tv. Hey skuzzi, I checked a few more lesbians I know and as of yet no butt plugs. The poll says fingers and tongues, keep your butt plugs for the fourth of july, perhaps. You did give me a new line... now I can inquire about their preferences for toys. It is a hard job though...but someone has to do it.:rofl:

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Ya just not looking hard enough!

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] seems boys AND girls like them.I remember some internet stalker i had when i 1st had internet and she told me on msn that she had her butt plugs in while typing,sounded uncomfortable to me TBH:roll:

18. choker

choker HIDING OUT

AHHH What is a butt plug? What is concept of it?

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Choker- Think opposite of suppository.

20. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~