Addicted to Growkind

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I don't know what it is, but I can't stay off this site for an entire day.

Am I the only one (besides Cannagirl :) )?

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Hey Hey neither can Apprentice! I know there are more.

Lol I was going to reply "I hear ya" but you beat me to it! I don't even mean to. Every time I go one the comp, which is like every half hour, growkind is my homepage. I usually am going to look something completely different up. But I can't resist just doing a once over before I leave. And then half the time I forget to look up what I meant to in the first place.

Like now, I was really just coming on to look up 2 different things...but damn, now I can't remember.

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

My name is Snick... and I'm a GrowKindaholic. :5eek::new_all_coholic:

:laughing5:

4. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Been there done that!

Wait I still do!

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I gots ta get ma daily fix...

Im a daily regular:thumbsup:... its true,so many ppl love coming here to GK...

...shit even the banned members keep trying to come back:pottytrain1:

6. Homemade Lovin'

Homemade Lovin' Underground Grower

My name is Homemade Lovin' and I am Growkindaholic!! It started slow....but now the addiction has taken over my life I start shaking and sweating if I don't read at least one post by noon or so. But I am glad to have such strong support. Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

7. roxy

roxy goin into the wild!

maybe we need a 12 step program....

ya know, i am a newbie but this site really is like a second home.

i am mostly a :lurk: er. i read an ass load of posts but i try not to post 50 gazillion things to annoy everyone.

but just like canna, i always come here to look up a couple things or to find some new info, and i always end up spending at least an hour just reading, smoking and laughing to myself.... good times...

i dont have many friends who smoke so its a nice break from keepin secrets all day.

:punk: rock on growkind!

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Yes I'm here every day and love my Hobie!:laughing5:

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

ROFLMAO! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I can actually stay away for a few days now myself. Guess I finally mastered my 'addiction'........still...........coming here to laugh my ass off never gets old. :laughing5:

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Hey Herbage or anyone....

I noticed a while ago, been meaning to ask....is the smokers lounge only available/viewable to members? Whenever I come on and am not logged in or something it's just not there. Just wondering...

11. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Ummmmmmm.........yep. :wink:

12. 420

420 KING

I Used to be addicted to *GK* back in the old days of the site, like 2003-2004.

I used to just read all the advanced cultivation and beginners lounge threads to brush up on some knowledge, then I felt like I had learned all I could about growing cannabis and put it to good use, now I’m back so I can show you all what I have done, and what I can do with the knowledge GK gave me me!

:XXhippylove:

13. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

*slapping veins* im in daily attendance here at gk, its similiar to crack how bad i need it sometimes lol , jk about the crack

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

420 im enjoyng your gallery thread....

420:thumbsup:... iv been watching your grow threads in the gallery with great interest,im doing my POG grow in the gallery aswell,i have been a grower for many years longer than i joined GK but i only got 'connected' to the www internet around 3 years or 2 ago so i figured id jon a MJ forum and GK is where i lay my hat.Look forward to seeing your grandaddy purple 420.My pot of golds are growing great ,just wanna sex them now.

AS MUCH AS I KNOW ABOUT GROWING ,THERE IS DOUBLE I DONT KNOW AND I SAY THAT AS A FULLY EXPERIENCED 'COMPETENT GROWER.

We are ALWAYS on a learning curve in life and as perfect a grower i'll ever become there will still be things like hydro which just dont appeal to me,they did but heard to many horro stories and hassle,my plants grow and i barely need to even check on them,small closet grows in multiple location is the way ahead rather than one large grow in one locaton:punk: GK HAS BEEN A 'GODSEND' TO ME ,ITS ALL THAT IS GOOD IMO ABOUT ONLINE FORUMS:smokin:Peace

15. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

HIGH...I am Mermaid or JerseyGirl and yep>>>GrowKind addict for the last 4 years!!

I love to toke...I love my family here at GK>>>we have a kick ass site with much love for one another. Sure there are ups and downs as any family has but when all is said and done>>>we stick together! :love4:

Hugs~Mermaid :animbong: