Teamsters Special Orange

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Jul 27, 2013.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I haven't posted any grows in a long time, but I have a new Nikon Coolpix L610 and a new strain, so here goes.

I fucked-up and lost all my clone-only SA and RM. I was going to order some strain of Kush, as I've never grown or smoked any. All I did was mention this to Teamster and he shares 6-7 strains. Several kush, but the best, I'm sure, will be a Blueberry from Escobar that's never been released.

Since the strain was the most seeds, I decided to try TSO. He can't remember what he crossed, but swears it smells and tastes like oranges.

About 1 wk. from germination. I've since ditched the runt, bottom left.

[​IMG]

2 wks. old. I haven't started from seed in yrs., but they seem pretty vigorous. This pic. is right after their 2nd watering with nutes.

[​IMG]

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

:thumbsup::popcorn-2:-Bud

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Tuned in :popcorn-2:

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nice. :passsit:

:popcorn-2:

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Uh, I'll be watching this one. love me some orange taste. :thumbs-up:

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Killer mrA! Now just change the settings on your camera to S2! haha

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

S2???

8. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

It might be called something different on your particular cam, mine it's S2 but, here's the jist of it...

[​IMG]

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

OK. I don't understand what the problem is. Are the pics. too lg.? Too grainy?

It's a new camera; it's still on factory settings. My monitor is a 32" HD TV and the pics. look pretty sweet at this end. Tell me what you see as needing adjustment.

10. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

lookin good on my 32 as well!:jj::good job:

FINALLY!!!!! Astro does a log....sweet

Orange bud of some sort is my alltime fav and best smoke ever......got it in west palm beach like 10 years ago...it was insane (at the time,who knows now tho)

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Thanks. I'm glad I took you advice and went with the 32" :thumbs-up:

As far as bud, the better the bud, there better lookin it is and if it's a shitty pic., it really makes it look that much worse. I'm confused as to what PD means exactly.

12. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Maybe not that big a deal for us with big screens but for people with regular 17/19" monitors, it looks like this....

[​IMG]

Just trying to keep it uniform for the peasants. haha

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I like to leave my camera on the highest resolution setting and then I just reduce the size and resolution for upload to the net. That way I have the originals in full resolution if I want to print them out large format or do some serious cropping.

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

So it's the size of the pic. I already set it down a few to 1600x1200

HA! I remember on my 17" monitor how some pics. were too damn big. In a few wks., I'll update the pics., so we'll see how that size works.

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I do as Ras does. I just reduce to 1200 on the long side and I think the short side goes to 960 or something like that. (the program does it by itself.)

CC, back in the mid-eighties we had gotten some "just in off the boat." All you could smell and taste is orange. It's funny you say something about who knows now. We all thought it came smuggled in crates of oranges, but that smell or taste never left the buds. I too, think it was AWESOME, but wonder how it would stand up to today's tastes.

16. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:popcorn-2:

hope you find what your lookin for

17. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

From my understanding, what I'm talkin bout was grown right in Florida, somewhere in an abandoned Orange grove that was mostly killed off by the bad freezes in the early 90's, some made it, most were killed, thus killing a business, I suppose its somewhat like the KKSC which was supposedly grown amoung strawberry fields and the plants took on the flavor profile VIA the decomposition and rootbase of the natural soils......but who the fuck knows right:passsit:

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Hmmm, interesting.

Mra, I sure hope you get a nice orangey taste out of them. Has Teamster grown any out yet in his jungle?

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:popcorn2::passsit:

20. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P