running a drip for 327 plants

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by taipau, Jul 15, 2008.

1. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

That 500 grow op is starting to cost me money, main thing is some seeds did not pop, and thr drip even though its new, is clogging on some channells. I may go with a 15mm pvc on the mains instead of this 5 mm stuff, only then is my run off is about a litre every 10 mins, I suppose I need to move a ressy in the garage to take the run off, I also feel that I am losing out on my run off, where if its like when I grow organic soil, I govem a 125 mls a day and then 2 weeks before not a drop, I am some how not running this op right.

This is only my second attempt at a drip anyway, I suppose I can go ahead and pop the rest of those beans, so they do not get to far behinf the others, some are really already into the 3 set of sawn leaves. The plants that are furtherest out from the light are streching, and I guess that means only one thing, get another.

The main action is the lekky, Im buring lekky like a taiwanese power station.
    On friday I got a letter from the power company, 2 pages too." hey that rymes" Anyway, they increased my monthly payment about 24 percent.

Thats ok, dont mind paying, but I think I will have to open a putt putt course with light bulbs, you knwo the kinds you see at places like Ken Leathers Used Cars. Or maybe Ill just get a few more tumble dryers. then say I have a job doing washing up for people.

Any body got any ideas, also what about nutes, Who has the best nutes money can buy, BAR NONE !

I need to use something besides what Iam using now. I like what army dude is using. Im sure its doing the job, or you would not have it up there.

Also I am getting this dutch stuff in 15 litre sizes. I also am doing , ph, and ec counts, when I didnt have too before with organic soil.
    I just knew what the ph was basically in organic soil and my ec like I said was 125 mls a day.

I really do think, that after everything, If I mess this op up, then I will do it again, but at least i Do not hit the expect par of 500, then 400, 350 what ever really, I will at least break even, I will be producing seeds from good stock, and I will still have at least like 29.825 pounds. not the dream figure I was hoping of. See the thing about it, Now it makes me feel greedy, about everyting, and I am losing the vibe man on growing the weed man. I cannot be losing the vibe over ther weed man, or I will lose man, like all my Karma and everything I got saved up. I used to have like 3 swiss karma bank accounts full, but in 2006 I cashed those in, and that left me as they say,Flat.

NO need to coment, if you wanna let me know your nute choices thats cool, but everything else is well not really worth commenting on, Im just smoking pure now, and got the talk on. Oh yea got the New window estimate in the mail today, that may have me down in the dumpers. Thats only a small bother. 40 new sash windows shouldnt cost that much, If I could turn the bush, then I could have the windows.

OH yea, I am also ina bit of a bother with this dude. He was supposed to get me one of those martini enfields, a collectors item, but it works he said/ I asked him how he got the ammo, he said he made it.

I think it shoots a 557 caliber.
    I guess you can get the tins for those thigs soemwhere I imagine. Well, I hope this gets a star for my efforts here tonight.

If not, then I treid. I got the pics, but fuck me running I swear I am scared to put them on.

This smoke I got was sent in themail I just got it today, really nice, can not really place it, def,indica, but after that smooth but , hold on let reload.

brb

dam it looks like fireworks after you light it up and let off it, the bowl just fizzles like crazy, super stoney, but those fireworls have me guessing, remember when I said something about the hairspray, oh yea, now I am stoned, never mind bout the freaking hairspray.

peace out

LionLoves420 likes this.
  2. CaptKush

CaptKush Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

WTF! Who let the dogs out?

3. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

you said a lot...a whole lot...

So you are running over 300 plants under one light? Um....not good! How could U have a 300 plant drip system and only one light?!? The light is the most important part....

As for hydro...screw it...go with the soil!

Um...swiss bank accounts..? huh?

4. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

no not one light unless it was the black hole sun

I am runnung 7 HPS and 3 MH, and I still need one more, guess i will go with a 1000w MH.

More for the flowering, Im thinking.

one light, dang dude, i havnt used a one light set up since it was 1980.

5. skunkrnaught

skunkrnaught Flying magic hemp carpet

Wow :confused: I wanna smoke some of that

6. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Be careful using all that wattage. I'd take that letter from the power company as a warning to scale back.

7. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

but I do feel ya, you know where I am coming from?

I had the telephone call with the lekky company today, and basically, because we do not have an aga, which we do, which is a firewood run stove, that is also my boiler, which: when a fire is say 180 cent. I can cook on it, bake inside the oven, I can heat the water in all my radiators, I can also heat the water to take a shower, and I think it also heat the ressy enough that I can do a large amount of dirty clothes in the washer, then, just put them on this device we call the crane. It is three 13 foot boards, and the two irons that hold it together, on a rope and pulley system, and this block and tackle style unit is lowered to add the clothing, then tied off above the aga and our clothes dry in no time at all. Can you say carbon footprint.I said to the lekky people, look we just moved in, we only got lekky heaters, tumble dryers, and computers and televisions or radios going almost all the time since I work for my self. Then also where the op is I told them I was thinking about going to phase 3 electrics which is even more expensive, but he insisted it was not needed. I have bench saw, all the tools that I have naturally.So he said well, your bill will be estimated till the meter man comes out which will probably be really soon. Not worried about that, cause when he comes to see that he can just walk in the front door, go straight to the kitchin, and thar she sets, for the whole wide world to see. He takes his figures, and then we get a new bill, I pay the bill, and dude wont be back for two more years.So, If anything I will buy the extra MH 1000 watter, luckily I have already got the hangers for it,I knew I needed it, it was just finding a good digital MH1000 watter they are not easily found, and if so, they will be expensive, so I will just build one, from scratch.So today I popped another 37 seeds that went into pots for vegatation.Since I still got plenty of room left for live plants, I am sure I will fill the 500 pots. Once thats done, I will just have to watch the calander, for all the right reasons. Also today I took some photos of a ten plant soil op I have in a smaller shed, that is on 18/6 but I did have a plant like a stray, that I did 12/12 for 6 days, saw what she was, and back to 18/6.I will just let those go mad, Males Females, No way will I pull males from that grow op, I have some terrific strains in that grow op.When I was answering that thread on the attic grow, I re did my ventilation on my shed grow thru my tumble dryer, when you use all the fabric softners and sheets, you cant tell a thing, they still have charcoal on the first filter anyways.I will probably post those, the others, I dont know I googled earth and can see it so, that put me in a bit of a bother.OK Peace out 10plant.jpg

1basil.jpg

1digi.jpg

1analog humd..jpg

/monthly_2008_07/10plant.jpg.277ac1b84fad4b9a17ec6b80bf91ba18.jpg

/monthly_2008_07/1basil.jpg.15fc308f070bdec4a0edde9695a1bf37.jpg

/monthly_2008_07/1digi.jpg.5f1669a5de568a2efa420bb3424a560e.jpg

/monthly_2008_07/57a6c9b6e7b55_1analoghumd..jpg.6aedbf434c00c9402a4625ab16466e42.jpg

8. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

running a 500 plant grow op from seed is not the way to do a commercial grow. I'm sure you know clones would be ideal

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

He did mention something about producing seed stock, so maybe it's a breeding project?

10. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

Dude I really don't know what to say. You have 300+ plants, been growing since 1980 and made enough money to get 3 swiss bank accounts? and you need to ask about nutes on a forum? 28 years of growing you should be a fucking master. been growing since 1980 would put you at least 40, I dont see anyone growing under the age of 12. So your at least 40 and you post about your whole operation on a forum site. when your question can be answered the same way if you say "yeah i have one plant and..." most people over 40 I know are at least midly paranoid to the point of not talking about growing 300 plants and having swiss bank accounts and posting about 30 pounds on-line. I really hate to do this but I'm gonna have to call BS on this thread. :nopics:

SMARMY likes this.
  11. skunky

the back account thing was a figure of speech. He said he had 3 swiss bank accounts full of karma.... I think!? I don't know he seem's pretty blitzed, or maybe I'm just too blitzed!? Eitherway I had a hard time reading it.

12. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah I had a hard time reading it too. and I really hate to "flame" or call someone out on their shit when I don't know jack about this guy other then his post. and had a really hard time clicky the "submit reply" button on that one but too many things seams fishy with his post.

Im a noob myself and have ZERO knowladge about hydro systems but the title of this thread says "running a drip for 327 plants" that would mean he is useing the same water for all his plants? He is useing a mix of MH and HPS so some of his plants should be in flower and some in veg wouldn't you use different nutes for em? Granted I seen people flower with a MH and a HPS so I'm prolly just talking out my ass and have no clue whats really goign on and most likly I will make my self out to be an ass by the end of this thread when he post a pic of his 327 plants.. :BangHead:

13. skunky

No mixing the HPS with MH is to give the plants a full spectrum of light not because some are in flower and some in veg. If it is for 2 seperate rooms it can still be done just gotta have two res's. I haven't ever seen a 300 plant opp in person before. A guy I know, his dad taught him how to grow and I was a close friend to the family growing up. This guy had about 200 plants going in aero tubes he made out of PVC pipe. It took up an ass load of space and was just insane, the entire bedroom was just packed full. His dad did that for about 2 years when I was about 16 to get himself out of debt and start his own electrical repair company. So I have no doubt it could be done, although I wouldn't want to take it on. Just seems like such a hassle if you ask me.

14. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

Wait the F*CK on!!!

:stop: :idgaf: im calling bullshit on this one...

there are to many loop holes in your story man. if there are "some terrific strains in that grow op", why not clone and have 100's of clones off of a single mother? makes no since... if you have been growing for any time you would know that each seed produces a unique phenotype, sometimes drastically different from its siblings. thus your "white widow" phenotype would be lost in the gene pool very quickly.

ok lets run some numbers.

so your getting only 1.459 oz off each of those 327 plants??? and you wonder why your shit aint working right? the benefit of cloning is that you can treat the whole crop mostly the same with nutes and such. you would know your strain like the back of your hand by now. and if your a breeder YOU SURE AS HELL DONT COME ON A FORUM SPREADING YOUR BUSINESS??!?!?!?! ARE YOU A DUMASS?

im sorry for flaming but i calls um as i sees um, and none of your post on here make any since. why are you trying to be "buddy buddy" stereotypical hippie like on all your post? you keeping talking about posting pics, but in all of your 4 threads you have none?

i hope i have you wrong and if do i apologize deeply, but something does not sound right with TAIPAU here...

peace.

15. nuggnester

It would be ignorant, but you never know...

16. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

well i aint no guy im 49 and 34EE does that help!!!

Besides, why does a guy have to be the only person that can grow the shit out of MJ.

yes I will post the pics, you people I thought were helpful, geo did tell me to start my own threads, but she didnt confide in me.

I will do what I want, and besides, I assisted on a lot higher yield then that, I have parkinsons disease, and if any of you young dirt weed growers need help just read FAQ, I did, for weeks. I was asking about some nutes that may be new on the market, well developed for the drip system alone, along with some feedback about how it worked out for the person commenting.

Its ok, I guess I will just read the threads and not start the threads, Yes sometimes I spell words wrong but after 5 years of parkissons disease, you probably would too.

I wont say much more, flaming did I miss something there, Have no clue what flamming is, unless its setting fire to you self.

17. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

by the way on the clone issue

If I had them to begin with I would have used them, duh.

Second, I said in the begining I was starting a seed stock grow, and yes I am a soil grower, and this was my second atempt at this drip system,

YOUR a bit deaf arnt you, so call it heads or tales. Oh wait a second, just watch the movie no country for old men. Then you may make it in this world.

18. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Im confessed! And that picture of a teddie bear is putting me off. :icon_confused:

19. taipau

taipau Excommunicated

the mothers little helpers helps combat the paranoia

Smoking the weed keeps me off the tramadol, etc,,, higher doses of levadopa, etc.... as far as the 3 swiss bank accounts, dude was right, it was full of karma, and I cashed those in when I was in a really bad motor accident, in 06, it was on the news, I lived, dont know how, but no need, to go any further with that. The way I got three bank account s full of Karma, to begin with, is because I am probably too nice, not nieve just nice. I also help anyone I can regardless if your my beste friendje or someone walking home after work in the lashing rain. Living in Scotland, I guess you people wanted to know that makes you different, not Glasgow, but way up at the top. plus I suppose most people are americans and all act like it too, everytime I go to america on Holiday, I can not wait to get back home.

If you people elect a black President your country will be the first to elect a person, that will care more for you then anyother white president wanted to in his whole damn life.

I pray for the day , second tuesday in Nov, I belive it is.

as far as the pics I will let you see my breeding project in soil, and when I have some weight on the plants closer to the end I will show you everything, but now I dont trust one of you people, after Nizar crrapped on me.

I am new to this board, and really thought it was a good board, I guess my other friend in private message was exactly right about this site.

20. nuggnester

don't turn bitter

Taipau...if it is true, then you shouldn't be bitter...

All that matters is the fact that YOU know it is true...