Any Vap User's?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Feb 16, 2009.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Mine just came. It's instruction's are vauge.
    Wait...
    I'm smelling something...
    (any, and all, tip's are appreciated)

2. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

What kind did you get?

What do you want to know?

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I went ebay. look's like all the other's. I wanted to patronize VapBro's, but it was under $50

The derstruction's say the light will blink when temp. reached. It just goes out. I've taken a few hit's and #1: I can taste MJ, like in my butter, and, #2: I think I'm getting F'd up.

I don't see ANY thing thru the tube(whip?), and I can breath as well as if not normally drawing. If it's working correctly...I think it is............then I'm satisfied!

When do you know 'what you packed' is done? How do you know when to change the 'bowl'?

I'm a virgin.

4. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Hell yea astro! Im excited for ya! Its about time u got yourself a vape! :thumbsup: You def deserve it, my man!

Have fun, and sorry, I've never used a vaporizer..

What kind did ya get?

GFam

5. AverageJoe

Not sure if I'm clear

So it's a vapor brothers :vape: that you picked up on ebay for under 50 bucks??

Did you get any accessories with it?

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

It's a 'Vaporite'(?). Bud told me about it, one night, as I was 3 sheet's to the wind, so to speak. I think he like's using me! I think he's looking out for me. Prob not, though.

I have to try this later. I was F'd up when Fedex SLAMMED on the door. I was carrying girl's from the kitch and damn near shit myself. AH has 'USPS' on his site. Never thought I'd hear a knock today. I thought "This is it!"

I didn't open my door until I saw the FE truck and the guy running across the street!

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I didn't get a pick, but I have a whip and a few replacement screen's.

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

It's working! I put it up to 306, just took a hit, and got a small vapor exhaled.

Vap Rock's! I have bad lung's and drawing from it seem's easier than normal breathing. Felt Good On My Lung's!

Beside's that...I'm getting fooked!

9. IrishGirl

IrishGirl Excommunicated

VapoBros

are great I just got one like a month ago. A birthday present to myself. I think it is time to change when the mj is primarily all brown. I feel like it definitely gets you more of a all over high. Can't do much but sit online and zone out. You'll love it. IG

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I knew you just bought one. Thank's! Bud's itching to know what I think! Skin Flint!

I'm HIGH!

I just dumped the bowl and it was really dry.

When I turned it up(around 300ish), I actually saw a mist, as a hit. SOOO nice on hard lung's! Thatnk GOD!

11. AverageJoe

Are you feeling okay? :fly:

[​IMG]

12. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Man you are turning up your vaporite to 306? Damn if i did that on mine it would torch the ever living shit out of the bud. Seriously it would flash it, I have to set mine at like 140-160.

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I called a buddy and he said he thought his f had his at 115. At that, I couldn't tell if I was getting a hit. When I had it over 300, you could see an exhale mist.

I was already getting fooked, when it came, so it was hard to judge.

I'm going to practice again...now!

So start in the low 100's?

14. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I would start around 130 and slightly work your way up. The mist should be light and almost clear unless you are using it with a bong like me. The bud when it's done should be a golden brown color not black if it's straight black it's too hot if it's still got some green not hot enough or needs to be stirred. Also, you don't need to load it up like you normally would a bowl just put a little pinch in there and trust me it will be enough.

15. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Vaporizors rocks.

Mrastro, you will love it. Did anyone answer your question?

Mine don't have a temp guage. It's over two years old.

You want a vapor, but you do not want smoke. If the end starts looking black then your burning it. You will taste the carbon if it's too hot. brown is the color you want. It will look like tobacco when done.

That sounds so good, I think I'll join you.

16. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I'm a slowwwwwww typer, I guess.

Edit: One more thing, the screen should stay clean if done right.

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I have a vaporite.....I start a freshly packed bowl off at 115 or so. Thats good for a few very tasty hits. Hold those in cuz they give you that nice green hit feeling you get in your lungs from smoking a bowl. Then it needs to be turned up to abougt 135 then (and stirred if I feel like it) up to about 160 max....after that it's burning the weed and it will taste like shit (not like a flame burning weed, different and nasty).

Anything over 160 is getting no longer worth it. Sometimes i'll squeeze one last hit out at around 170, 180 but then the bowl is pretty much done.

Good luck! I love my vaporite. Does ures look like this?....this is the exact one I have-----this is skunky using his with a bong watching pineapple exress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtlmNCQYo8

I LOVE my vaporite. I used to have a vapor brothers with no temp readout but I don't know what i'd do without it now....

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Thank's CannaGirl

I guess it take's getting used to. I'm having problem's loading pics., but it look's just like that...only black.

19. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Here We Go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Oh I like the black one!

Also I find I was getting a headache from sucking through that little bulb on the end so after about a week I took it off and I like it waaay better with a bigger opening to suck through.