I need honest opinions of Nirvana Seed Co.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by PharmDoc, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I just got my seeds from Nirvana. It took 7 days. I'd say that's pretty damn decent. And it was the first time I've ordered from them.

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

The problem is when you order seeds form The Netherlands that is a big red light for customs. just my 2 cents-Bud

3. PharmDoc

PharmDoc Just a NORML guy

True, but wouldn't I get notice that my item was seized? I haven't heard squat from either end at this point. I'll check the Nirvana site again and see what they're saying...

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Had seeds seized....seeds seized....seized seeds..... interesting phonetic.....but anyway. Had some seized a couple years ago and the notice took months to show up.

Just was thinking was all.

5. PharmDoc

Well, it now says that my order shipped out 7/21/10. That's quite a while compared to other's experience... I'll see though b/c they ask if your order is late to be patient b/c they're flooded with emails regarding the delivery delays.

6. PharmDoc

... still I wait ...

7. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

we have the same ship out day, i still haven't gotten mine yet either....

*drumming fingers on table*

*sigh*

we wait together, pull up a chair :passsit:

so.... how's life?

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

8. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

go see the doctor

I dunno. Maybe try ordering through Dr. Chronic. I should have been more specific about my Aurora Indica, Red Cherry Berry, White Widow, Bubblicious etc. These are Nirvana seeds I ordered through Doc Chronic.

This Master Kush that I have is the only order I've placed directly with Nirvana. Still though, I received them w/in about 2 weeks of placing my order.

But the Doc has come through for me time and again.

9. PharmDoc

Going good chica, going very well. 2 days ago I had the most productive day in recent memory. I was the only pharmacist on staff at the hospital from 6am-Noon and we were busy as hell. Then I contacted my home insurance guy to finalize my policy, opened a checking account with direct deposit at my credit union AND secured a $10,000 loan and took delivery of the check. Then I drove from <> to Green Bay to close on my home refinance (saving 1% and $150/month 30yr fixed) at 4pm. THEN I drove to Appleton (southwest of GB) to trade in my leased car for a less expensive car that I bought (that's what the loan was for) which saves me $170/month. After that, MrsDoc and I had sushi at our favorite place. Then we drove home in my new/old 2003 Jetta GLI VR6. That little motherF has some GRUNT! Quick little bugger, she is!

And yourself?

10. greenthumbwhitethumb

good job on the re-fi! :thumbs-up: tried to do that a few weeks ago, and my house came in $5000 lower than 2 yrs ago, even though i've done new hardwood flooring & a shed since then. bummer.

got myself a new camp trailer recently - i'm going down south in a month to work for a couple of months, and i'll be living the dream in a 21' trailer with my male lab. before i start work though, i'll be heading a little further south to visit my fun & eccentric hermit uncle, who is also a pharmacist! :)

just picked up some fresh produce from the local market, pretty stoked about eating some fresh sweet corn tonight. yum!

that's about all for me.....

peace

GTWT

11. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

I know Im late but My experience with Nirvana Has been excellent

Quick, dependable, My WW is great, My fem ice seeds are 5 for 5 and growing well.

Im no expert, but Im damned happy with them:beerchug-2:

12. PharmDoc

This is what the site has said for several days/weeks now:

Ordertracking

Jul 21, 2010 12:05:22 AM - Shipped

Jul 21, 2010 2:05:22 AM - Packaging department

Jul 19, 2010 10:29:00 AM - Ready to be shipped

Jul 17, 2010 8:44:46 AM - Paid

Jul 17, 2010 8:43:55 AM - waiting_creditcard

Jul 17, 2010 8:43:54 AM - waiting_creditcard

« Back to My Order

so how does an order go from shipped to Packaging Department? It should be the other way around...

13. Toker2

Have you made a ticket and talked to alice?

If your order is 2 weeks overdue i would make a ticket

they re did the web sight and well.....stoners.....

there are some glitches and i have been through what your describing

Go ask alice....she Will fix you up and keep you informed:beerchug-2:

14. dooobster

dooobster A Fat Sticky Bud

Look at the dates, they're just showing the results from most recent status to the oldest status. Kinda sucks that it took 4 days to get it shipped though. :)

15. Toker2

Some of that new info i have never seen...always been

payment recieved/processing and shiped

well if there are problems alice will fix it:beerchug-2:

16. PharmDoc

Well, I sent an email and now I've got a response. Time to play the wait and see game again and find out if it gets here or not. Either way, I've got to commend them for good CS and quick email resonse. Here's the email:

Hi PharmDoc,

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your order. Although it rarely happens, I think we should assume that this shipment has been lost or stolen in the post.

As you probably know, our Terms and Conditions clearly state that we cannot be held responsible for orders being lost, confiscated or stolen in transit. Still, just this once I will have your order re-sent to you as a gesture of goodwill. I hope it will arrive safely this time!

Peace,

Charlie

With best regards,

NIRVANA Shipments

17. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

WOW! killer CS!!!

18. greenthumbwhitethumb

WHOO HOO! got my beans today!!! took about a month and a half, but I won't be able to start a next grow til next summer anyway. Good to know they are good about taking care of their customers, I was just thinking earlier about sending them an email.

Going to try out some femmed Wonder Women, heh heh. I've seen amazing things from other growers here!

peace

GTWT

19. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

hellyeah! :thumbs-up: