Finally

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by j_mcgowan, Dec 28, 2007.

1. j_mcgowan

j_mcgowan Germinated

My Seedling Finally Broke Thru The Soil Today, So I Can Finally Start Growing, I Am Going To Try And Put Some Pictures On Here, In Little While.

2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

:clock: :eusa_think: we're waiting!! :kidding:

3. j_mcgowan

j_mcgowan Germinated

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\JRM 001.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\JRM 002.jpg

SORRY FOR THE DELAY, BUT HERE ARE A FEW PICS

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Hey atleast you don't have your real name for the user name!

5. j_mcgowan

j_mcgowan Germinated

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

don't copy and paste the link directly into the post, when you hit "reply," use the "Insert Image" Button (looks like a mountain photo), and the past your url there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

pics

Here's a couple more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just usually go to my photo gallery, bring up the pic, right click on it and bring up the 'properties' .......from there, copy and paste the pics' url into your post, and add the [/img] [​IMG] (in front) (in back) of your pics' url. NO SPACES

Hope this helped ya, j_mc!! :wave:

8. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...a new start...

...a new life...

...gets me all warm n' fuzzy inside...and if I didn't know any better...

...I'd say my eyes were leakin'...

...The thing that really chokes me up is how well you have housed this lil' one...so resourceful...so uniquely po boy...just like me...

...let's be cultivational friends...ya' hear...

...and btw...best of luck with her... :)

DC:XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

9. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

.....lol...

We'll school ya on the pic thing, J.....:5headache: After a few, it gets alot easier....Trust me,.... 3 months ago, I was lucky I even knew what copy and paste meant.....:suave:

I love your ingenuity, also..... :) The cookie tins come in handy for me when I need just a smidgen of height....I put a big sterilite lid on top of it to expand the space on the top, lol.....works like a charm....:suave: I just love them when they're tiny.... Agreed with DC,....:love4: New life just makes me all happy inside.... They are so vulnerable, yet made to withstand mother nature......lol, :love4: not to mention sometimes we "baby" them something terrible, lol! Lokks good so far, J. Keep it up! :)

10. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

lmao, i've never seen a growbox like it, :5cool: :ebert:

11. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

hee...when I have to raise the actual plant, I use unused planters and this ghetto platform I screwed together.....Can't wait to see what you come out with man! Good luck and have fun! :smoke2:

12. j_mcgowan

j_mcgowan Germinated

i appreciate the love. i made the box this way because i didnt have alot of room to work with, and i have to keep it secretive. i am just worried that it may not be tall enough. But i will deal with that when it comes. i will try and keep you guy updated.

13. j_mcgowan

j_mcgowan Germinated

o yeah thanks for the info on adding pics, i was getting ready to give up.

14. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

I'm in same situation as u so what I did is got a huge plasma tv cardboard box in the recycling at my place ( they didn't crush it ). I then cut a slit up middle and across top for doors, leave some room from top for strengh. Then cut across each side wha la doors. I poked 2 hole in top and bottom and used pipe cleaners for hinges to lock doors. I got a piece of panda plastic cut to size and duct taped it to inside box ( don't use glue it drys out and flakes off). I do the same with the top of boxs to wire lights in. Basically thats it there's your veggy room. Can b any size you want just godda find the box and cheap too,lol. I been using this over a year with no problems.BTW wouldn't use hps in box,lol.