fucking retarded people

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nobogart, Sep 4, 2009.

1. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

had some dink who moved in next door rat me out for the smell droped a dime on me cops came and harassed me i got my card so fuck the cops........and the guy next door, now i just vent it with no scrubber hope he likes it now......what he gets for being a punk.

nice to be legal i just told the cops yup i grow here is my card have a nice day LOL

:new_popcornsmiley:

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

What a cock sucker! Good for you man, good for you! Keep growin that shit- and if i were you, i'd try to find a way to ventilate right into the neighbor's apartment...lol That would be HILARIOUS!!!

Peace

-LM

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

What-an ass. He's prolly the same kind of guy who'd watch as your place is getting ripped-off, afraid to do anything as your stereo heads out the door. I'm with you. You were being a decent legal neighbor. Scrubbers off and let the reek begin. LM's right, to bad you can't vent right into his apartment.

Good going with the card. That must have felt both awesome and nerve wracking at the same time.

cheers,

4. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

Nice man, he's lucky someone nice enough to vent is living next door, people can be such douchebags and instead of addressing the problem directly they get the cops involved. I just had a neighbor snitch about the small backyard fires we've been having in our brick fire pit, with a bucket of water next to us and a fire extinguisher less than 25 yards away.

:icon_scratch:

Had the cops sneak to my backyard and surprise a couple of us just talking normally having a couple beers, he left after we put the fire out and he tried to joke and tell us "have a good time".

Fucking bacon :snorting:

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

What an asshat douchebag!!! Guess he is going to really enjoy the daily timed skunk attack.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

good for you, nobo

I'd re-route my shitter vent towards his place with a massive fan. :siskel:

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That's what I'm talking about... Take a Giant SHIT and exhaust it right into his house! I am working on getting my medical card as well just for those sort of annoying piece of shit retarded douche chimp people! Seriously what an ass! Stink him out good I hope he likes the smell of SKUNK! HAHAH:rofl: :rofl:

:passit:

8. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Fucking outsiders wanting to come in and start shit! They probably had to move from there last place because of starting shit.

9. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Yeah fuck your neighbors, you should sneak over at night and piss all over their lawn.

10. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Sneaked???!!

And what would his "probable cause" have been??

Fucking cops!!

Is it illegal to have a firepit in your backyard there? Why would your neighbor have a hard on about you guys having a simple fire?

What a douche!!

I don't get it??

God! I hate people sometimes...stupid people anyways!!

11. bella

bella New Sprout

word f -them

i would smoke a fatty next to his window and bring him into our world, wish it were legal here, i would have the the whole block smoking, around me the saying is RATS GET BATS for reel no shit, few dollars and that person would not be able to talk beggin for some weed.:puke:

12. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Personally, I take care of my smell for one reason only, THIEVES....

I'm in a non-med state, but I know cops wont put one in my head over some pot, thieves on the other hand might........

Sorry about your nosy neighbor.....

MAD MAX

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol sounds like he got whats comin, but yeah be careful you don't want ur house getting broken into and u and ur dog getting shot or worse...

reminds me of something funny, I am now "neighborhood watch captain" for my apartments. I am a legal grower AND the managers gave me permission AND the cop who was leading the meeting had seen my plants. lol.....I love California.

14. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Your neighbor is a fucking douchebag!!!

LOL... If you can find a way to vent right into his crib, keep a bucket of fresh dog shit right at the intake!

15. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

You go girl! :icon_salut:

Stay safe, though. :punk:

16. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

rats

:thumbsup:
    sounds lke somthing i'd do fuckin snitch i mind my own shit why cant they

after yhe task force came here to look at the meth lab(i hate tweeks & yhr whole county knows it)i just sook the filter off & pointed th vent duct at the ballast in the loft of the shop right next to the gable vent it takes the heat out of the shop now... and i turned off the scrubber tjll late flower might as well save the shit till it gets bad

:bong2: :passit: :fly:

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Thanks love :) The ladies are all indoors now. In return for more that just "tentative" permission I will grow indoors only and they gave me written permission! Feels safer. Much less paranoid. I'll get some new pics up sooner or later.

18. Dank Vapor

Dank Vapor Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

you could always drop a sack in his yard, or a plant and call the cops, complaining about the pot smell. hehehe...

See how he likes it.