Hello Growkind

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CIVILIZED, Jul 2, 2009.

1. CIVILIZED

CIVILIZED "SAMSON.... Momma fell"

Hello Growkind members!. I hope to get some great advice and feedback on this site. I am a California Prop 215 permit holder but my cultivation days extand long before that. I was born and Raised in L.A. but currently I Live in the Santa Cruz area. I'm one of those guys who loves to give advice but also absorbs it as well. Sometimes one of my threads may seem basic or even too eccentric but I am always serious when posing questions about cultivation. I have about 15 years growing experience but keep it pretty simple and stay "Civilized" in my amount of plants and essence of growing. I am not into Mega-cropping or growing for sheer size and financial benefit. I am one of those who does believe "smoking marijuana is not addictive, but growing it is".
    Anyways I am out of the loop with alot of new strains and science so bear with me and I hope I can help as much as I know I am gonna need help.

Stay up! and Peace out

-D

2. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Welcome :wave: to :GK:

I was just out at Sea Cliff, and Sunset Beaches a couple weeks ago. I was out on the Boardwalk a couple weeks before that.

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy your stay. :passit:

3. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Ya welcome , hope your nuggs are alway big

4. CIVILIZED

Thanks for the Warm Welcome. Seems like there are some cool heads on this site and that's always a plus!...YEA...That Photo is right down the road from me (so to speak)..Glad to be greeted by someone in my Sector..LOL...

See ya on the Posts!!!!

Glad to B here

-D

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

:welcome: to GK Civilized! Glad to have you here!!! Can't wait to see pics of some of your grows, too...

Peace:wink:

-LM

6. guidoman

guidoman Veggy Stage

im new here as well hoping to get some good advise. i have some exp grew for a few years about 5 yrs ago (a frequent poster from overgrow)

im still having issues getting into the different forums though mayby it will clear up

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome to GK CIVILIZED,and guidoman. Stick around and we can all learn from each other. Good to have you guy's on board! :thumbsup:

8. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

:welcome: to :GK: CIVILIZED :wave:

:passit:

9. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

welcome man, u'll never regret the day u joined gk, the advice and people here are great, wait till u get aload of the calender Mr. D does, good incentive to start growin some huge nuggs!!, TEX

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome to GK You have some kick ass pictures in your gallery. -Bud

11. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Yeah man some of those pics are beautiful! Welcome aboard!

:passit:

12. CIVILIZED

THANKS AGAIN....HEY Blitzkrieg420, I your reckognize that profile pic...awesome music video if you haven't seen whole thing!...I need to start getting some of my pics out here like a graffitti artist in a clean town!!!LOL!.....final product pics coming soon!!!!!!!

**amazing that I took my pics with a Video Camera? with a cheap "Still" photo option..but on a Video camera and pictures the Zoom is Amazing!!**

***PURPLE KUSH**** CAProp215,SB420. 12 Clones obtained in Oakland Ca, in March 2009( $7 each, 4 weeks old ,Healthy)This top is 56 days now into flowering under 600 watt HPS. 60% "Ocean Forest/20%perlite/20%coco fiber.

[​IMG]

13. CIVILIZED

"PURPLE KUSH"

15 clones Purchased in March, they were 4 week deep and healthy. I am Prop215 legal so I went to legal vendors and craigslist ads. I paid $8 each for them.May 1st was the Purple Kush Plants flowering date and it was doing great coming up on 60 days they looked great....but as the 4th of July creeped closer so did cell phone calls. Although, an thing unsaid growers law says don't get impatient and microwave the the "pre-mature" and not "CIVILIZED" manor. I decided that one of the plants looked advanced enough for me to clip some premature colas for fiends to microwave. But the next batch clearly dried smoother, I took some Pics of the first Purple nugs I got...here are a few.....more to come!!!!

Take Care YALL!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Droolin.....sweet nuggs!

15. CIVILIZED

*ICR* Here are more photos I took this morning...DAMN!!! "I wanna send these in to High Times"... as the famous quote goes.......I need to get all my pictures together....in a file...then file the best ones and then create a photo album on GK so others can see my File....?(wtf am I saying???)

BTW:QUESTION? when I create a grow album in our Gallery does it get a specific internet address i.e-Civilized.GK@photos. com?.I dont know..or do people need to search online to find your Album.

For example: If I wanna Bragg to some hot stoner chick about my Large Colas she can see posted on "GrowKind.com".. can I give her my business card with a specific link directly my Beautiful Garden pieces..LOL...or do I just tell her to log onto the site and look for "Civilized" (which is so 1998).?.?.?

PURPLE KUSH...5 days into drying

[​IMG]

These are how the "lowest" buds growing on the plants and even they turned out nice and dense....oh yea...and Purple

[​IMG]

Sometimes having bad lighting pays off, allowing me to capture awesome plant images

[​IMG]

Tiny resin glands.BUT! Millions of them like it's Sugar coated, thats a common Purple Kush Characteristic

[​IMG]

16. CIVILIZED

I guess I will Fill my Thread with the "Essence"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]