2000 watter scrog

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by choker, Sep 29, 2008.

1. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Here is my grow. I battled the summer heat and they stretched alot. I have just killed the knats from hell. I am about 2 weeks and 4 days into flowering. I just had to move my fan to another window after the neighbor complained of the fan (747 cfm) in the window being too loud.(yikes) I am growing ak-48,white widow,white rhino and i got one of my own plants i made from seed. The grow before this i was able to get a even canopy but with the heat stretching them i could not do it as well.

I just want to get them done now that the neighbor asking questions. DSC00453.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

HeadCase likes this.
  2. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

Damn dude that is nice. You are gonna have a fuckin shitload of bud. I'll just go ahead and pull up a seat..

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Choker looking great !! & what a selection all heavy hitters. You know I love my White-widow & AK-48 rock hard buds I have a White Rhino that growing like crazy I think it's going to be a big yeilder . Good luck with your grow & neighbor-Bud

4. brand

brand Begun Flowering

O man I would freak over that too. I just don't see how you grow that much with so many people around. You need to go rural!:car8:

before you go bye bye.

5. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

beautiful choker,i wish i had a couple thousand watts to play with

6. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Pretty sweet, gonna have a lot of buddage.

7. budbox

budbox workin things out

hell yea i had some plants like that indoors veggin for a year and a half then they out grew the spot in late spring so i moved them outdoors in a prime ass soil set up and tehy got to the piont of looking like yours but more fan leaves surrounding sence it was moving sunlight. and about 3-4 weeks in flowering someone moved it on me and it broke my heart. but i wish u the best off luck because u got some monsters.

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

So how did they turn out? Cam says 2006?

lol just kidding! Puulling up a chair to watch this one.

PS shoot the neighbor!

9. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Thanks guys. I will update the camera for the next photo shoot.

10. mr_nice_guy

mr_nice_guy Veggy Stage

That is a massive grow!! what do you yield off of something like that?

11. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Holy shit man! That's going to be one massive haul that's for sure. I'm pulling up a chair..... Nosey neighbors suck ass.

12. Zeppelin

Zeppelin In The Hills And Far Away

GOT BUD????????????????????????????????????????? Holy SHIT are you sharing with the GK crew LOL!!!!!!!!