my hermy

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by dankroach, Oct 15, 2004.

1. dankroach

dankroach Developed Alternating Nodes

just harvested my hermy today, looks alright and smells good but her bananas(i think these are somewhat male parts) turned kind of black, and when i went back to harvest my plant was laid over like all the way. I know to pick the bananas off the buds but since they were black is there something wrong with my plant? Are the buds still safe to smoke?

2. dankroach

id appreciate it if someone answered this

3. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

I'm not an expert on hermies.

I wouldn't smoke anything that turned black on the buds, but that's because I'm an herb snob. Smoking male pollen sacks is also taboo, and I would not recommend it.

Sorry I'm no help here, but you asked for an answer ;)

4. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

the bannanas could have molded or just simply discolored when maturing past lifecycle... im not suggusting you smoke mold, as that can never be good,but, youve come this far- smoke a cured bowl of it after manicuring and trimming off dark matter-

if it makes ya sick, discontinue use.... if not,

GET STONED!

5. dankroach

that would be a good idea right now(get stoned) but too bad i have to go to court in about a week for skateboarding in the street if u can believe that

6. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

there not going to drug test you for that....maybe some community service!

7. dankroach

no trillions, i have a history of selling bud and im under this thing where anything i do my record comes right up on the computer for the judge to see. Im playin it safe, i gotta go 2 days from now and i quit smokin 2 weeks ago.

8. The Dawg

The Dawg Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

dankroch good luck.

Cut all the black out of the buds and if the buds are still wet dry them out some more.keep an eye out for the black mold/rot to keep it from spreading

9. dankroach

thanx for the luck man. i went to court today, im done with court so i came home today and got high as ****. Then i got wasted, i been drinkin since 5:00 pm, its 9:13 and im wasted. Im really really glad i can smoke now. Its been like 2 weeks since i've smoked and my tolerance was low as ****, it was sweet.